Imagine 39 - Its just how I feel

Requested by Sangster_Tommy  !!
Hope you enjoy 😊

————————-

You stood there as you saw Hershel the man everyone looked up towards fall to the ground as the governor took his life.

The screams of Beth and maggie pieces through your mind as you didn't know what to do, you stood with Daryl and Carl trying to take down as many of the governors men you could.

Everything went so fast as the next moment there were walkers in the prison and the governors men.

Daryl grabbed your hand as he told you to come with him and Beth. You and Daryl were close friends nothing more than that.

" Daryl I need to find my brother I'll meet up with you " You said as you ran off back into the prison as him and Beth went off in a other direction.

A few weeks had past by there was no sign of the group and you worried if they were still alive , you knew that they probably would be but you wondered if they thought the same about you.

You were walking to where ... you didn't know just somewhere were you could sleep for the night.

" Y:N " you heard a voice say as you turned around you saw Carol stood there and a few moments later tyreees and Judith walked around the corner.

You hugged them both as you were so happy to see them that it brought tears to your eyes.

Carol told you about what happened with the girls , that they hadn't seen any of the others and about this small cabin what they were staying in.

We were walking down the road when a walker came out of the woods , Carol killed it off and mouthed the word ' more ' too us as we ran off and hid from the walkers, I had always been good with kids so I nursed Judith to try and keep her quite.

The walkers soon reached us but started to walk away when gun shots where being made. We spoke about what we should do and we wonder if it was any of our group.

We decided to investigate when we saw a man talking into a walki talki describing two people who sounded like Carl and michonne.

We had the man held hostage and Carol went off to go and kill Them with the weapons the man had. Me and tyrees stayed with the man.

A couple of hours later I saw Carol walk down the street, " She's back " I said as I ran out of the cabin to see the rest of the group and few others. I saw Daryl as he saw me I was so happy to see him.

I ran towards him and hugged him as he hugged me back, I couldn't help myself but cry as he did the same.

" thought I'd never see you again " he said to me as I chocked on my tears and buried my face into his neck as he rubbed the back of my head with his hand.

" I'm so glad your alive" you managed to say through your tears of happiness.

That night you and Daryl stayed up for watch when the others slept, youse both sat down my the camp fire to keep warm holding tightly onto your weapons.
" So what happened to you? After the prison?" Daryl asked you.

" I was alone for a bit , and then I bumped into Carol and tyress and Judith. We saw a guy who was talking into a walki talki that's how we found out they had youse. Carol broke youse out and then you came back here " You said tucking your hair behind your ear. " what about you?" You asked looking at him as he looked back at you.

" I was with Beth, some people took her . And then I was alone . I meet this guy called joe and his group and then we bumped into rick michonne and Carl . They wanted to kill them so we killed them off and then when we got to terminus the others where already there " he said.

" You think she's still alive?" You asked him

" Fuck knows , I hope so she made me realise things what I didn't think i could feel, she made me feel hope about this world " he said as you heart dropped a bit.

" You feel for her ?" You asked him

" Nah , she made me realise the feelings what I had for you" He said as you felt your cheeks go red even though he wouldn't be able to see because it was dark.

" What type of feelings?" You asked almost whisperd

" don't act stupid, you know what I mean. I didn't realise until you were gone. She realised how I felt because I was only bothered about finding you. " he said

" Daryl ... I don't really know what to say, I didn't really expect you to come out with this -" You said but got cut off.

" Nah it's fine I get it if u don't like me back I just wanted to tell you, I had to get it off my chest " he said trying to stand up but you grabbed his arm.

He looked at you for a second as you pulled him in and kissed him, he kissed you back.

" I do like you back , I've liked you since the farm " you said as you played with his hair.