Imagine 3 - Crash

Imagine : You and Norman Fight and you go off and drink and get involved in a really bad accident.

----------------------------------------------

" He's only a friend! Stop getting so jealous Norman !" You screamed hoping that he would shut up.

" Why shouldn't I be Jealous Y/N! you and him getting all friendly and giggly I bet you been fucking him! " Norman screamed in your face.

You and Norman had been arguing for the past half a hour about one of your best friends Jack who you been friends with since you were little.

" Me and Jack have been friends since we were five years old! He's more like a brother to me " I screamed back

" Your just saying that because you screwed him you whore " Norman hissed threw his teeth at you making your eyes fill up with tears.

" Fuck you " You spat at him storming into the living room grabbing your purse and car keys, On the way you grabbed your handbag and coat and headed to the door.

You slammed the door shut as the tears streamed down your face, You and Norman had been together for a few years now and was your a relationship really gonna end over your best friend Jack? Your phone buzzed from a message you picked it up to see Norman had texted you.

Baby I'm sorry please come home and we can talk X - Norman

As much as you wanted to go back home and hug him you knew that you needed to calm down make sure you weren't too angry because you were he called you a whore and excused you of cheating on him. You placed the keys in the car and started the engine and drove off down the lane.

You pulled into a liquor store and got your purse out the car. You walked into the shops as the bell on the door made the jingling sound. " How can I help you miss?" The man at the counter asked

" Hiya can I have a 700 ml of Vodka and a bottle of whiskey " You said as the man handed you the two bottles.

" That will be £27.69 please " He said as you got the money out of your purse.

You handed him the money and took the two bottles to the car, Your drove off the nearest Motel where you payed for a room and started drinking.

After that your forgot what happened or why you did things but all your remember was going to the car and loud noise and them everything wrong black.

- - - - - - -

Norman stressed all night you hadn't answered any calls for Text messages and he began to worry, He rang up your family asking if they had heard from you but there was nothing.

It was now 2:07 am Norman decided to get some sleep as you would probably come back tomorrow.

Norman woke up to the sound of his phone ringing he answered  it hopping that it was you.

" Mr Reedus?" The doctor said

" Yeah who is this may I ask?" Norman asked.

" This is the hospital, We need you to come down your Girlfriend Y/N was in a serious accident and we need you to come down to the hospital as soon as you can " The doctor said,

" I'm coming now " Norman said hanging up.

He changed as fast as he could into some clothes and ran downstairs and grabbed his keys, He jumped into his car and drove to the hospital as fast as he could, Once he entered the hospital they took Norman down to the room where you were.

Tears fell down Norman's face when he saw you laid there white wires attached all over your body and the heart beeper beating everyone second, Your eyes were open and they were red and puffy.

Norman ran over and hugged you tight as you could feel wet drops go onto your robe, " Norman I'm fine don't worry " You said as Norman pulled away and sat down next to you.

" Have they told you...What's happened to me, It's nothing bad and it will go in a few months " You said as Norman face looked as if he was going to faint.

" No...What happened?!" Norman said taking hold of your hand.

" There was some problems with my spine and I'm Temporarily paralysed but the doctors said that in a few months I'll be able to walk again and it's only under my waist what doesn't walk so I can still use my hands " you said as Norman began to cry again.

" This is all my fault " Norman cried " if I didn't have a go at you,..Then...Then"

" No! Don't blame your self I'm the one that bought the alcohol not you! Look I'll be fine, I'm staying over night and tomorrow we can go home and have a lazy day watching movies " You said as it brought a smile to Norman's face.

" That sounds good " He said giving  you a kiss on your forehead.

--------------------------------

Vote and comment
🌙 Follow 🌙
💌 Send my some requests if
You have any 💌
💫 Hope you all have a good day💫