Imagine 31 | First time [ Daryl ]

Song - come clean by Hillary duff.
Imagine : It's you and Daryl first time having sex , you find a lot about him and his past.

————-

You sat there on the bed as Daryl kissed you passionately, you had tried to have sex with Daryl but time he said ' later tonight ' or ' I need to help so and so with this ' , but now you were determined to do it.

" Are you ready?" You asked him as he looked T you.

" Why not make it more romantic and do it tomorrow so we can probably prepare ourselves " He said

" Daryl your making excuses all the time not to do it , if your not ready then just tell me ." You said looking at Him.

" no it's not that , it's just ..." He said

" You dont find me attractive " you said feeling hurt.

" What ?! no Y/N I think that your the most beautiful thing in the world, and there is so much what I want to do to you , but I just can't " He said sitting up facing the wall.

" Then tell me Daryl , I'm your girlfriend you can tell me anything, I love you " You said wrapping your arms around him from behind as you placed your chin on his shoulders.

" I - I'm , I'm a .... I'm a virgin " He mumbled almost whisperd.

You didn't quite know what to say it rather supprised you , " Daryl I'm not bothered if your a virgin or not . To be honest I kinda like it " You said as you saw a smile on his face.

" I just didn't want you to think less of me " He said as you felt awful.

" I would never think that"  you said as you placed a few kisses on his check. " But can I ask how are you a virgin your the beat looking man I've ever dated "

" I told you about what my dad did , but I never showed you my back " He said as he lifted his top off .

" I didn't want anyone to see it , Your the first person who I've showed it too " He said as you rubbed his back even though he flinched at first.

" Daryl I love you no Matter what . I this would never change that nothing will " you said kissing him . " now come here " You said laying down as you pulled Daryl on top of you by his shoulder.