Imagine 21 - Heart of steel { Daryl Dixon }

Imagine : The group leaves you after the terminus break out as you get trapped, Years later you and your new group go to invade Alexandria when your face to face with them all.

---------------------

I was alone for months, I was hungry,Lonely, Cold and lost. I was captured by men beaten and sexually abused...And them they found me.

They helped me, made me who I was, they cut a ' W' with a knife onto my forehead and I became me. I didn't feel anything anymore...After they left me I wonder what the point was.

I hated everything because of them, they could of helped me...But they just ran away.

" Alexandria...We take their supplies, Guns and kill anyone who gets in our way" Kyle said as we all nodded.

We snuck in, The thing about us was we were smart, we didn't use guns it attracted...We killed about 5 people when someone ran into me a fimilar face.....Carol.

" Y/N?! " She said, She would of been surprised to see me, I had changed a lot before I could say anything everything went black.

I woke up in a cell, my hands tied together and my head hurting..When I looked up I saw fimilar faces, Rick, Carol, Maggie, Glenn, Carl, Michonne, And Daryl.

" Hello stranger's " I laughed wickedly as I looked at them all, " Long time no see..Huh?"

" What happened to you?" Michonne asked.

" Oh fuck off " I hissed. The anger creeped up inside of me, " How dare you ask me that?! I changed...You left me remember...When I was injured and I almost died!"

" Calm down " Daryl said, in that moment I remember what me and him had.

" Don't tell me to calm down, You said to me that you would never leave me and that you would find me....But you never tried " I said to him shaking my head.

" Hey! I looked for you after terminus every day, and when we got over the fence and i saw them walker's gathering around you it broke my heart....But I knew that you were still alive and you were " He said.

" Go away....ALL OF YOU! " I screamed kicking my legs out.

Daryl POV

" She's changed " I said to everyone as we left her.

" She's be upset about what happened...And that new group they have made a impact on her " Rick said.

" Your right Even her whole appearance has changed " Michonnr said.

" Mabey if we try to talk to her one by one things could be different " Maggie said.

" It won't happen straight away, we can't trust her...She might snap, Yes we should talk to her one on one but we will have to wait a while for her to changed back to the old Y/N " Carol said.

" I'm talking to her first " I said as I walked back into the room.

Michonne was right her whole appearance had changed, the bright Y/E/C eyes had gone dull, Her clear skin was covered in blood and muck and her smile had faded into a frown and her long Y/H/C had gone short and messy.
{ Liatem to All I want by Kodalike at this point }

" I wanted you to leave me" She said softly as I walked over to her.

" I needed to talk to you " I said as I sat down next to her.

" W-Whay made you leave me?" She asked her voice breaking half way through.

" I never left you, I was always there you just didn't know " i said tucking her hair behind her ear.

" I still love you Daryl, But when I was alone I was angry and I changed...I'll never be the same person I was, Things happened to me, Things what mess with your head " She said not wanting to look at me.

" I'll be there for you, even if you can't go back to your old self I'll still be there and care for you " I said giving her a kiss on her temple.