The truth of why i left

Okay so I know I have been like dead on Wattpad for months now , and I am so so so sorry about this ! I have had a bit of a rough few months and I haven't been updating.

Basically it is all sorted now and everything is back to normal, anyway atm I am not talking to my mam or my dad and they aren't ready for me to be living at home right now. A few months ago I found out that I was pregnant what was literally horrible because I am not old enough to have a child as I'm still at college.

Of corse I told my mam and Dad straight away and my boyfriend tbh I really didn't know what to do with myself because I think that abortions are wrong and personally I couldn't deal with the emotions of aborting my own child.

I told my mam that I wanted to keep the baby and she was super pissed and decided that if I was gunna keep the baby I want going to Live at home so I was sleeping at friends , my nana and my aunties on different days and it was pretty difficult for me to have time to write the story.

My boyfriend was very supportive about this and he even got a job to help out with money how cute . I had my first ultrasound and they told me that there were a few complications with the pregnancy as I have a lot of health problems to to with my diet and my periods and they said that the chances of my having a miscarriage was high.

It was super upset about this like anyone would of been , I decided to take a break from anything and everyone . I wasn't going to college , work or seeing my friends in a way I was too stressed and didn't know how to cope.

I was about 10-12 weeks and that's when I had the miscarriage what was horrible and I don't want to go into too much detail.

I thought that I would tell youse all why I haven't been active for a while and I feel like youse deserve to know about the truth because I honestly can't thank youse so much for reading my stories and giving me comments to make my dad I honestly love youse all so much💖