Imagine 18 - Im sorry pt.3

Continues from part one and two, read them parts first if you haven't.

Please listen to this song, https://soundcloud.com/declan-furleyy/dont-walk-away

--------------------

Norman made you move back in with him but it was awful, You had to live with his new girlfriend the one who he cheated on you with.

At first you still did some drugs, Not in his house you only had one friend her name was Amanda she the one who got you into drugs, you told Norman you were off them but you weren't.

It killed you more seeing them together when your there, to see them together.

It was about 7pm you sat at the table with Norman and His girlfriend kelly, She wasn't nice to you at all, Norman told her to be nice but she never was.

" So Y/N you going out tonight?" Norman asked.

You didn't get time to reply because someone had already butted in, " I think you should, Me and Norman are having a movie night and I don't think you should be there " She said smiling.

" Kelly enough " Norman hissed.

" No it's fine I actually already have plans " I said as I finished of my tea.

" Aww going to sell your self again or to take your next shot?" Kelly said smiling at you.

You had dealt with her for months now making bitchy comments.

" Fuck off " You said to her has you walked upstairs and started getting ready but the worst thing was she was right.

You put your hoops in and a tight red dress and a pair of black heels, I put my coat of and got my purse and handbag.

I quick walked down the stairs and out the door, It wasn't long until I was in the rough part of the city.

" Hey beautiful " I heard someone say.

I turned around to see him, " You got my money?" I asked.

" All the £160 " He said as he placed the money into my hand.

" Thanks " i said he smiled and kissed my check and walked off.

Amanda came shortly after and we walked down the back of the ally where we rolled a joint and started to sniff lines of cocaine.

" What are you doing?" I heard Norman shout as he ran and stopped me form doing a other line.

" N-Nothing " I said as he picked me up and carried me into his car.

" I'm sending you to rehab " Norman said bluntly, " and then I'm going to look after you " He said.

" No " I spoke softly " I'm not living with you anymore, I can't be around her "

" I left her " Norman said looking at you, " I left for you, I still love you and always had "He said.

I quickly looked at my self in the mirror of the car, I didn't see what he saw in me the drugs had started to effect my face by making me look tired and older.

" Then why did you cheat?" I asked him

" Kelly i thought she was the one, But really she wasn't and when I saw you there at that club I realised how much I still love you " He said.

I started to cry, I loved Norman I really did but I was a mess, Drug addict, Alcoholic , prostitue . I knew Norman was going to help me, He was going to make sure I was off all the smack and drink. He was now always going to be there for me.