Imagine 38 | Sick

Requests by : @NoirRoseArsene
Imagine : Your I'll with some sickness when Daryl brings you something too make you feel better.

——————

You woke up with a sudden feeling of sickness, your mouth started to water and your body started to throw its self upwards. You quickly placed your hand on your lips and ran to the bathroom next to you and daryl's bedroom.

You started to throw up into the toilet as Daryl came walking in a few minutes later.
" Y/N are you okay?" He asked you as you looked up at him.

" I think I've fallen sick " You just about managed to say .

" I'll get you a glass of water " he said as he went downstairs.

You felt a harsh thrust of heat fill your body up as you walked to the sink and looked at yourself in the mirror, you looked pale and your hair has stuck to the sides of your face due to the hot stickiness of you.

Daryl handed you a glass of water as you drank it, youse went to bed that night but it didn't change the fact that you were still throwing up all throughout the night.

In the morning Denise came to see what was up with you as Daryl couldn't help but worry.

" How are you feeling " She asked you.

" I don't feel sick, but my head is killing and my body aches " You said

" Yeah you have the norvirus it's also called the winger bug, it's not life threatening it will go in a few days " She said as you nodded.

" I think I've had this before " You said as het head nodded

" You probably would have, Ive had it a few times , just make sure you drink plenty of water you can take some pain killers to try and ease the pain. And if you feel like eating just have some toast " she said as you nodded your head as Denise went to leave the room.

" However it is contagious, so I would just stay in bed and away from Judith it can be quite dangerous for babies " She said as she left

Daryl sat at the end of the bed looking at you as you looked over at him. " You should go I don't want you catching this it's horrible "

" I can handle a sickness " he said as you gave a small smile at him.

" Such a You thing to say , now go you have jobs to do. I'm not dying " You said as he stood up.

" I'll see you tonight then " he said giving you a head nod.

Daryl PoV

I had left Alexandria for a run, it wasn't a big one just picking up a few small things. I was with rick , michonne and Maggie as we searched in a small town area.

I left one of the shops to go out for a fag down the side as I saw a small kitten walk up to my feet, I looked over and saw the kittens dead mother by the side of the road.

I felt a grate amount of sympathy for it as I gave it a small bit of biscuit what I had in my pocket , the kitten soon followed me back into the shop, as I picked it up with my hands as the others started laughing.

" Didn't know you were a cat person " Michonne said chuckling.

" It's Mam is dead, won't last out here on its own " I said looking down at the small ginger kitten.

" Well luckily for you there's a pet section just over there , we grab some stuff " Rick said as I nodded my head.

Once we had grabbed what we needed we headed back to Alexandria, with the kitten placed on my knee.

I enter my home, to see Carol cooking tea in the kitchen, " Y/N upstairs?" I asked her as she nodded her head.

" She's went to bed , don't blame her though" Carol said as she started to plate up the food.

I filled the kittens bowl with some cat food and the water in the other section as it ate it straight away without no question.

Once we had eaten I grabbed the kitten and walked into me and Y/Ns room to see her asleep.

" Y/N wake up " I said as she quickly snapped out of her sleep, I felt bed for waking her up.

" What's wrong Daryl?" She asked panacing.

" I got you something " I said showing her the kitten as her face lit up.

" where did you find it?" She asked tying her hair into a messy bun.

" out on the road, mother was dead. Thought you would like to have a cat here , didn't you have like 9 before all this " I said chuckling.

I often made cat jokes to y/n because she was a cat lover before all of this. " I had two Daryl " she said getting out of bed to look at the kitten.

" I'd kiss you but I don't want you getting sick" She said playing with my hair .

" I can handle a sickness bug " I said as I placed a kiss onto her lips.