Imagine 27 | Big brother PT.2

(( if you haven't read pt 1 go ahead and read it so you have a basic idea of what's happened!))

4 days had passed since all of the lesbian jokes had started and they were still going on , every day seemed that it got worse , at first it was just simple name calling, now it had gotten into social media and posters around the school.

I had broken down a few times and now it had gotten to the point where I wasn't going to school, I thought Norman would of told people about us but do he didn't, I was pissed at him and didn't want to talk to him.

I was laid in bed when my phone vibrated.

Y/N why weren't you in school? - Norman .

Because I wasn't okay - Y/N

What's up baby ? You can tell me - Norman

You . - Y/N

What have I done ? - Norman

I thought you would tell people about us and get this to stop. I'm getting bullied at school haven't you seen the posters and the name calling ?? - you

Yeah I have and it's awful how can I change this ? - Norman

I don't know - you

Come to school tomorrow baby and I'll prove it to you - Norman

You read the message not knowing how to reply so you left it.

> Next day >

You woke up and got ready for school you didn't really know what Norman had planned, you were nervous and you were debating weather to go to school.

I'm outside now , how long you gunna be? - Norman .

You stated down confused at your phone and looked out your window to see Norman car outside your house.

You grabbed your bag and ran downstairs to his car and got into the passenger seat.

" what is this ?" You asked him.

" you will see " He said starting the car to school.

Youse both didn't say anything until he broke the silence once we were parked on the school car park.

" Take my hand " He said as we both got out of the car, you did as he said and took held of his hand and walked into school together and down the hall ways.

Everyone looked at youse and it mad you feel uncomfortable, you looked at Norman and his face didn't show any embrassment or shame just pride he looked at you and gave you his small grin.

After that day everyone knew you and Norman were together , and after that the lesbian jokes stopped.