Imagine 32 - End it all please [ Daryl]

Warning: please don't read If depression, suicide & self harm upsets you .
A\N : Imagine trying to attempt suicide when your best friend Daryl walks in, this is where his feelings for you come out.
Requested by anonymous ! Send in any of your requests!

——————-

You sat there in your room at Alexandria debating weather this would be a good idea. You didn't want to turn and become one of them thing , but you didn't want to be alive.

You had just lost your Younger sister , the only last family member you had Alive , the rest of your family you had lost them too . You killed your dad as he was bitten , your mum was killed by someone ok the group and your older sister walkers got her and you had to watch all of them die.

You didn't cry anymore, you had cried too many times , It now just felt like a numbing pain. You got out of the bath and wore a towel to cover your body.

You held the knife if one of your arms when you saw your wrist, it had many previous cuts and scars left on it. You placed your knife and started to cut when you heard the door slam open.

" Y/N u wanna go hunt-" Your best friend Daryl said as he looked at you .

His eyes slowly moved down to your wrist where he saw the blood rushing out.

" What did you do?" He shouted grabbing hold of your arm to try and stop the blood .

" I - I just don't wanna be here anymore, I can't do it anymore" You said as tears poured out your eyes.

He paced up and down your room very angry as he stopped and looked At you. " What if it was me to find you? Have u thought about that!!" He said sitting down next to you.

" No , I wasn't really thinking at all " You said as you looked down to the ground.

" Y/N I dunno what I would do if you weren't here , Your my best friend and I think if I was to lose you I would lose a part of myself. Just please promise me that you won't ever do this again " He said .

" Daryl I just....I just I want this all to end the pain and everything I want it all to just go away....I Have no family left " You said as tears left your eyes.

" You have me . You always have had me and you will never lose me. " he said as he brought you into a huge embrace.

" Just please don't tell the others I don't want them to know " You said as he nodded his head .

" I won't Y/N , Don't worry I won't tell anyone but I'm going to have to keep a eye on you." He said as you nodded your head what was snuggled into his chest.