Imagine 37 | Massages

Requested by : @SMD012
Imagine : Your a physio At Alexandria and everyone gose to you about back aches and pains , Daryl finally after being told many times finally gose to you.

——————

" I don't need no physio " Daryl stubbornly said to you and rick.

You sigh at him in frustration " Daryl your crossbow is heavy , just let me at least have a look " You said

" Y/N I'm fine honestly " He said walking out of your room.

" He's gunna ruin his shoulder " You said to rick as you watched Daryl walk away.

" Oh I know " Rick said as you looked towards him " Daryl is Daryl "

It had been a few weeks since Daryl had been at your house, Everyone had cane to see you from their group you had given them a few massages , and a few worlds to their arms and legs and then back to make it feel more better for them.

" Your close to Daryl aren't you ?" You asked Carol as you massaged her back.

" Yeah why ?" She asked you.

" He won't come here to get treatment, his crossbow is going to ruin his shoulder and then he won't be able to use it " you said as Carol hummed in agreement " Try and get him to come "

" I will do, he might listen to me " She said as you smiled as she left .

———-

" Daryl she's really good at what she dose , she will get rid of all your pains " Glenn said as he still refused to go.

" Oh no Glenn He ain't got a choice he's going weather he likes it or not " Carol said as Daryl looked at her.

" I don't need anything I'm fine-" Daryl said but getting cut off by Carol.

" Daryl when she says your going to ruin your shoulder she means it, at the end of day she's the professional not you, so go and take a shower and go " Carol said.

—————
You sat drinking a cup of coffee when the door opened as there stood a clean Daryl for once.

" Finally realised huh?" You said with a slight smirk as you got up off your seat.

" Carol told me to , I didn't really have no choice " He said as you walked towards him.

" your Gunna need to take your top off for me " You said as he just started at you not moving.

" Why?" He said as you rolled your eyes .

" So I can have a look at your back and shoulders see how much damage there is " You said as he hesitantly took his top off as you saw all of those scars.

You didn't really know what to say or to do you just stood there and looked, " I don't want no pity or anything it's fine just get on with what you need to do"

" Okay " You said as you started to inspect his back with your fingers massaging them getting all of the knots out of his back and shoulders.

" You need to come back in a few weeks so I can do this again Daryl okay" You said as he nodded his head.

" Y/N just don't mention my back to anyone Your the only one who has seen it " he said

" I won't but , what happened ? Like if you don't wanna tell me then it's fine I understand" you said as he just nodded his head.

" My Dad , after my mam died he started to be a big drinker , he did it to merel by brother and then when he left he did it to me "

In that moment you felt something for Daryl what you hadn't felt for anyone in a long time , you pulled him into a hug as he hugged you back what you were surprised about