Imagine 11 - Comic con

Requested by Outoftea hope you enjoy it :)

Imagine - meeting Norman at comic con but a man starts touching up and and you slap him when security is about to take you away Norman sticks up for you.

-------------------------

You had been waiting in line for about 3 hours now to meet Norman you favourite Actor, The line got shorter and shorter and your could now see him at the table giving  people autographs and sining there belongings.

You finally got to Norman, you smiled at him as he smiled back, you handed him the picture you wanted him to sing.

" What ya want me to put in it?" He asked.

" Something different what you don't normally write for most fans" You said as a smile sprung across his face.

" What's your name?" He asked.

" Vicky " You said as he wrote down on the picture.

" There you go, sorry if it's too creepy " He laughed as your read it.

To Vicky, you have very pretty eyes for a very pretty girl - Norman.

You chucked at what he wrote, " Thank you " You said as you put it in your   Handbag and walked off.

You stood waiting for your friend to pick you up, you got a text from her saying she was going to be a other hour due to the traffic.

" Hey sexy " A voice said in your ear as you looked over to see a man staring at you.

" Can I help ?" You asked

" Figured you were stood hear alone and I came to keep you company " He said as he got closer to you what made you feel uncomfortable.

" No I'm getting picked up any minute now " You lied hoping he would go away.

"Aww what a shame " He said touching you arse as you moved away.

" Get off me " You hissed not wanting to bring attention to yourself.

" Don't be like that, why don't you come with me " He said grabbing hold of your wrist pulling you close into his chest as your tried to get away from him.

" Get off me " You said a little to loud.

You finally got out of your grip as he tried to grab hold I you again but he was to slow, you got your bag and started hitting him with it.

" Help !" he shouted as two security guards grabbed hold of you.

" No! He was touching me up!" you said as they started to drag you off but you fought against it.

" She's just  saying that!" the man said.

" well looks like your not coming to a another comic con again " Said one the the security guard as they started to drag you off.

" wait wait I se everything what happened she was defending her self, that man was being inappropriate and started to touch her up " Norman said as the security guard let go of you and took the man away.

" Thank you " You said to Norman.

" Hey it's fine, wanna go and grab a coffee?" he asked.

" I can't my friend picking me up " I said.

" Well can I have your number and we can get one tomorrow?" he asked.

" Yeah sure my number is " You said as you got your phone out " Y/P/N "

" thanks Vicky, I'll see you tomorrow " he said as he walked off.