Chapter 1

Demons. It was always demons.

Thats why they're in this mess.

Why Gabriel is sobbing into Sams chest.

Why Sam is trying to comfort Gabe without breaking down himself.

Why Cas had to walk out of the building because he couldn't handle what he saw.

Why Dean has tears rolling down his cheeks.

Why the Devil himself might lose the one person he actually cared for.

~~~~

Y/n was the one thing Lucifer actually cared about. Besides his little brother Gabriel, of course. She didn't care what he had done. So when God had brought him and Gabriel back, both fully functional, Y/n didn't hesitate to welcome them with open arms. Much to the protest of her brothers.

Gabriel happily accepted, happy to be able to mess with Sam again. Plus, her and Gabriel became inseparable. Best of friends. They pranked together. Y/n even helped him realize his feelings for Sam, and got them together.

Lucifer however was more reluctant. He was afraid they hated him. Only wanted to get close to shove him in the cage all over again. But Y/n reassured him. They grew closer and closer until they were in a relationship. Lucifer couldn't be happier. He finally had some one to love, and love him back. Someone who has accepted him for him. Someone to make him smile, or calm him down when he so desperately wanted the world to burn.

But the happy-go-lucky life didn't last. She went out on a food and candy run for the boys. But she never came home. Lucifer frantically searched for her but to no avail.

She was gone.

Until Lucifer checked his phone and saw it.

{One missed call from Y/N}