Chapter 15

Luci won the battle. You guys were now watching Doctor Who. Your twin was grumbling on the couch next to you and Lucifer. Luci was sitting on your right side with a smug look on his face.

Dean was on your left side still grumbling and pouting. Cas was on Deans left side laughing at him, as was Sam and Gabriel who were rolling on the floor.

"Stop laughing at me Cas it not funny." Dean pouted.

Cas pressed a kiss to his cheek. Dean swatted him away and curled into your side.

"Why do we have to watch this. I want to watch Doctor Sexy." You ran your fingers through his hair.

"But Luci won fair and square." Dean pouted again and you laughed. Lucifer curled into your other side. You continued watching tv while running your fingers through both of the boys hair.

Soon all the boys had migrated towards you and had cuddled up to you. Sam and Gabe were in front of you on the floor hugging your legs and Cas was cuddled into dean his hand on your shoulder.

At some point you had fallen asleep and when you woke up Sam, Gabe, and Cas were gone and Dean and Luci were still curled up against you, sound asleep.

When you saw the other three again, they had food. They handed you your burger and upon opening it Dean shot up took it from you and ran to the other couch. Sam laughed and handed you another burger. When everyone was done eating Gabe snapped you up a pie. Dean ran up to you and was about to steal it when you handed him a fork he smiled and sat next to you as you shared your pie.

You fed Lucifer a couple pieces. Once the pie was gone everyone curled up to you again. You ended up watching the Grown Ups. You fell asleep first. Lucifer was the last. He zapped up blankets covering the others and you. He placed a small kiss to your forehead.

"Goodnight my love. I love you." He curled into you again, wrapping the blanket aroud you both.

You kissed his cheek and smiled at him without opening your eyes. He had a shocked look on his face.

"I love you too."