Chapter 10

You made your way to the lobby with Lucifer. Weaving through the crowd out of the building. As you walked out of the front exit, the rest of your group was waiting. 

Gabriel led the way, hand-in-hand with Sam. Who was basically being dragged by the shorter man. "Would you slow down" Sam asked but Gabe kept marching on. "I'd like to make it there before the next century Samsquatch." Sam sighed. You being as short as you are, you have short legs so you tapped Luci's shoulder. He stopped and look at you. You were making grabby hands at him. Getting the hint he let you climb on his back.

"Wow nice weather up here." You squealed when Lucifer some how moved you to sit on his shoulders. By that time you made to this beautiful empty beach. "Look Sammy I'm taller then you now." He turned to you and chuckled "Yeah for once in your life" you pouted. "Whatever" you mumbled.

Then Lucifer was crouching, letting Sam grab you. He started running to the water. You heard every one start to laugh as you screamed, and giggled. "YOU ASSHOLE." You yelled just before you hit the water.

You were pulled from the water from two cold arms. His hair was all over the place from you playing with while on his shoulders. "You look like a hedgehog" you giggled. "Am I a cute hedgehog?" you kissed him then motioned over to Sam who was throwing Gabe into the water. "At least you don't look like a wet rat." You hear Dean bust out laughing behind you before yelling. "DIGGING THE WET RAT LOOK SAMMY." Sam tried to give Dean a bitchface but Gabe not needing to actually breath and his angelic strength allowed him to pull Sam into the water by his legs.

"Dean lets play chicken." cas looked confused. "Alright Cas this is how you play." you swam over to him. "You'll get on deans shoulders and I'll get on Luci's and you have to try and push me over. "I do not understand the point of this game." You pushed on Dean to make it easier for Cas to get on his shoulders. You helped him up. Lucifer simply lifted onto you onto his. Much to your surprise, Cas and Dean won, and Lucifer ended landing on you.

When he surfaced he thought he'd hurt you, too which you responded. "I'm fine you hippo." he placed a hand on his chest and pouted. "Are you calling me fat" you hugged his waist. "No I'm calling you a hippo" he picked you up. "But I'm your hippo" you started laughing. You pulled him into a kiss. "Yeah your are" You heard gagging noise behind you. You turned and looked at the Culprit. "Gabriel keep Sam's pants on." Gabe pouted and you swam over to him kissing his cheek. He splashed you, which turned into a full out splash war.

It started to get cold after awhile and you guys decided to head back to the hotel. You started to get tired so Lucifer wrapped you in his towel and your towel and scooped you up bridal style. You smiled and snuggled into his chest.

"Best vacation ever."