Chapter 19

Upon arriving to the club. Each couple split up. You, Lucifer, Gabe, and Sam went to the dance floor, and Dean and Cas went to the bar.

When you got to the dance floor you began dancing with Lucifer. Both of you were pressed together. Grinding and swaying to the beat of the music. You looked over to see Gabriel and Sam also dancing.

"Lets get some drinks." You shouted over the music. Lucifer nodded and pulled you to the bar where you and lucifer both ordered a rum and coke. You moved back to the dance floor, sipping on your drinks and swaying to the music.

At some point in the night Lucifer disappeared most likely going to the bar to get another drink.

A man that wasnt Lucifer came up to you and tried to dance with you when you told him no he grabbed your wrist.

"Come on baby. I just want to dance." He slurred the smell of alcohol was strong on his breath. He squeezed your wrist harder. He was about to pull you into him when five pairs of hands grabbed onto the man.

"She said no asshole." Lucifer growled. You smirked when the man looked scared and let go. You could barely see the red glow of Lucifers eyes as he glared at the man. Dean growled and handed you his whiskey. Gabriel motioned towards they guy with his head and smirked. You splashed the drink in his face.

"If I see you again you will get your ass kicked." The boys shoved they guy away and crowded around you.

You stayed awhile longer crowded by your boys. When you got you all went to sleep.

A few days later the guy that had messed with you at the bar went missing and is now persumed dead and they cops didnt suspect you at all. After all Luci knows how to cover his tracks.