Chapter 8

Within an hour all six of you were off to the Bahamas. The angel boys zapped you into an extravagant motel. It was perfect. Each couple got there own suite. Which includes a California king, a small kitchen area, and a huge bathroom.

When you entered you and Lucifers room you ran and jumped on the huge bed. Lucifer carried your bags in and set them down before walking over to the bed and crawling over you.

He leaned down to kiss your neck. "Imagine the things we could do in this bed Y/n" you ran you fingers through his hair, pulling him in for a kiss. "I wouldn't mind you showing me." He smirked and moved you to the middle of the bed. "I'll show you the world if you'll let me." You smiled and kissed him.

The kiss soon turned heated and soon he was pulling at your shirt. You broke the kiss to pull each others shirts. Both of you were panting, eyes blown with lust.

Your shirts were discarded along with your shorts. You took advantage of him being distracted and flipped so you were straddling his hips. You trailed kiss from his jaw to his neck. Biting and nipping at his collarbone, making him writhe and moan underneath you.

"Your so beautiful" he panted.

"You ain't too bad yourself." You said between kisses. Trailing down his tone chest to his pants. Bulge very apparent in his pants. Ypu looked up at him as you undid his pants. He lifted his hips as you pulled his pants and boxers down, cock springing free resting on his stomach. He moaned with you grabbed him in your hand, stroking him a couple of times smearing the precum with your thumb. When you took the tip into your mouth he bucked his hips up finger wrapping in your hair as you began bobbing your head. Your moved your hand and cupped his balls squeezing them gently. Pulling a moan from him.

His fingers tightened in your hair. You could tell he was close by the noises he was making. "I-I'm close" you pulled away placing a little kiss to the head of his cock "come for me Lucifer." You took him back into your mouth bobbing a couple times before he came in your, swallowing every drop before climbing up and kissing him. Lucifer moaned tasting himself on your tounge.

"My turn" he smirked. Suddenly you were on your back. He ripped off your underwear and ran his fingers through your folds. Your back arched off the bed. "Please Lucifer I need you." He chuckled before dipping down to suck you clit into his mouth.
His forked tongue working circles around the sensitive bud making you buck you hips. "Lucifer" you moaned when his devilish tongue dipped into you heat. "I want you to come around my tongue. I want to taste it." You moaned fingers in his hair encouraging him to continue. Which he does. He began thrusting his tongue in and out of you. The knot in your stomach began to grow causing your grip in his hair to tighten.

"I know you're close baby come on come on my tongue let me taste." Then he was back fucking you with his tongue. Then the knot broke. You screamed out Lucifers name and came on his tongue.

"Fuck you taste good." You sat up and attacked his mouth. You needed him. "Fuck me Lucifer. I want you inside me." He growled and lined up his cock up to your entrance. With a snap of the hips he was inside setting a grueling pace. You moved your hips in time with his.

He reached between you rubbing fast circle around your clit. Your moans and his grunts and growls filled the room. He moved to bite and suck your neck. "Mine" he growled into your neck as he thrusted faster.

"I-I'm goin- LUCIFER." Your orgasm hit you hard. You clamped down around Lucifer only making him growl. A few more thrusts and you felt his warm seed spill into you.

As you came down from your highs Lucifer pulled out of you and laid down on his side pulling you close.

"I love you Y/n Winchester." He smiled brushing the sweaty hair from your forehead.

You placed a gentle kiss to lucifers before snuggling into his chest. His chill cooling your overheated body.

"I love you too Lucifer"