Chapter 30

You couldn't stop staring at your ring finger. You're getting married to the devil and you couldn't be happier.

You were all still on the boat. Sam and Dean were giving Lucifer a very stern talk about hurting their sister. You weren't listening much but what you heard was typical for your brothers. Something along the lines of 'hurt her and we'll kick your ass back to the cage.' Which made you giggle because they were dead serious about it too.

Gabriel and Cas swarmed you a little over six minutes of you staring at your hand.

"Wow Luci has good taste." You scoffed.

"Are you talking about me or the ring?" He chuckled then looked up from your hand to wink at you.

"Both" you smacked his arm.

Gabe and Cas continued to look at the ring until Lucifer was released from your brothers. By the end of their speech they were laughing and joking with Lucifer. They all walked over to you and the other boys.

"Who's up for some dancing." Gabriel smirked, with a snap of his fingers slow music began to play.

Sam grabbed Gabe, kissing him on top of the head before twirling around.

Dean walked to Cas and gave him a small kiss before pulling him towards the dance floor.

Lucifer approached you and held out his hand.

"May I have this dance." You smiled and nodded, letting Lucifer pull you up and into him.

Lucifer led you around the room. Outside, the lights and the stars shone through the windows making the whole room glow with a soft light.

You wrapped your arms around Lucifer's neck and placed a small kiss just over his heart before putting your forehead against his chest.

"I'm so glad you said yes." Lucifer whispered as he nuzzled the top of your head.

"Me too. I'm glad to be your fiancé and I wouldn't have it any other way." You felt him smile against your head.

"And to think the Devil is getting married to a Winchester. Heaven and Hell are going to have a hayday with this one." You laughed at that. Then Lucifer joined in when Gabriel yelled 'YOU THINK' from across the room.

When the laughter died down, you and lucifer continued to sway. Music played softly in the background.

"I hope you know you aren't allowed out of my sight from here on out." You nodded.

"I'm not suprised, I would have been concerned if you didn't watch my like a hawk." Lucifer chuckled.

"You're my life, my reason for living, and no one will stop me from marrying you." You smiled.

"I wouldn't want it any other way."