Chapter 7

You woke up the next morning on top of Gabriel. Lucifer and Sam were both curled up on either side of you. Gabriel was on his stomach, you were on his back. You found it adorable how he was holding Sams hand in his sleep. You felt a lump under you though. You looked, you were laying on Sams and Lucifers arm. How you ended up on Gabriel and their arms, you'd never know. Deciding not to crush Gabriel anymore you pulled out lucifer's arm from underneath you, and rolled into Lucifers arms. He gladly nuzzled your next and wrapped an arm around your waist. You heard Sam move, then you watched him stand up and pull Gabriel with him.

"Sammy let me sleep" you watched Sam kiss Gabes forehead. "Come on, we'll go snuggle in our own bed." Gabriel pouted and curled into Sams chest. You smiled. Once they were gone you rolled once again to face Lucifer. He was looking at you with a goofy look on his face.

"What" You tryed to tilt your head but it hit the couch instead. He laughed at you

"You are too fucking adorable" you scooted closer.

"Oh is that so" You kissed him gently on the lips.

"Yeah" he smiled at you again.

You let silence wash over you. You were thinking about going somewhere fun with everybody. Get away for awhile. Get away from hunting.

"So... I was thinking."

"Hm"

"We should go somewhere on vacation. I was thinking... Maybe the Bahamas"

Lucifer smiled warmly at you. "I'll check to see if there are any hunts, if not we'll go."

You squealed and got up running to your room to find a outfit. After about ten minutes of searching, two cold arms wrapped around your waist. His cold breath tickled your neck as he placed small kisses on it. Then you felt the cold on your ear.

"We're going to the Bahamas." he whispered. You spun around and wrapped your arms around his neck.

"THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU." he chuckled into your ear. "Anything for you love"

You ran out of your room. Lucifer was about to walk out to find you, when he was nearly knocked over by you and gabe running into the room. He chuckled and walked seeing as you and gabe were busy squealing with each other.

When you and gabe ran into the living room Lucifers jaw dropped. You were wearing black short shorts with a maroon tank top with aviators. You smirked at his expression. then turned to Dean, Sam, and Cas.

"GET READY BITCHES. WE'RE GOING TO THE BAHAMAS."