Chapter 13

Your vacation was long. It felt good to get away from the supernatural world you knew too well. Lucifer was packing your bags while you sat in the middle of the bed pouting.

"But Luci I don't want to leave" you whined, flailing your arms and tipping over.

Lucifer rolled his eyes. "You are so dramatic." you scoffed and looked at him.

"Okay." you gave him a 'bullshit' look.

"I'm not dramatic I don't know what you're talking about." he waved his hand dismissively.

"Mhm and I'm not a female." you moved from the bed, shoving Lucifer a little bit as you walked by. He shoved you back.

~~~~~~~~

You were finally packed up. Well Lucifer packed, you sat and watched occasionally complaining about leaving. You had fallen asleep while he packed. Lucifer smiled and zapped over to Gabriels room.

"Hello Brother." Lucifer walked behind his brother who was putting tropical flavored gummy bears his suitcase.

"Hey Luci." Gabriel turned to look at his brother. "What do you need." 

"Y/n fell asleep and I need you to zap her back to the bunker while I get the bags." Gabriel tilted his head. "Can't you do both at the same time?"

"Please." Lucifer pouted.

"Fine. I got it." Gabriel had already zapped Sam back so he took the bags back to the bunker then came back for you.

He scooped you up and you curled into his chest. You whimpered softly. You reached out for Lucifer.

"Where's Luci." Gabriel kissed the top of your head. "Shhh It's okay he getting the bags." you nodded burying your head in his neck.

Just before the ground fell away cool lips pressed to the back of your neck.

"Best vacation ever."