Chapter 29

After everyone was dressed Gabriel zapped you to the boat. It was a beautiful river boat. The whole boat was lit up with strings of white lights.

You squeezed Lucifers arm as soon as you saw the boat. It was breathtaking and you get to spend it with the love of your life.

Lucifer leaned down and kissed your temple, then whispered in your ear.

"Come on baby." You looked up at him and smiled then nodded.

You linked arms with him and followed the other two couple towards the boat. Upon entering the small dining room on the ground deck, Lucifer, Dean, and Sam approached the table pulling out the chairs for there partners.

You approached the chair and placed a small kiss to Lucifers cheek.

"Thanks love." You smiled.

He smiled lovingly at you. "Anything for my baby."

Once everyone was seated Gabriel snapped his fingers and a beautiful meal appeared on the table including steak and lobster, with a small salad and mashed potatoes. (I'm not fancy, sorry.)

"This is the most fancy dinner I have ever had." Dean mumbled while staring at the lobster.

You giggled. "Perks of being best friends with a Trickster/archangel."

Gabriel winked at you and continued eating a very realistic gummy lobster.

Dinner went very well. The meal was very delicious. Now it was time for dessert. Gabriel snapped up (favorite dessert).

You ate and made conversation with Sam and Gabriel. Lucifer was just staring nervously at his dessert. Gabriel glanced and his brother, nudged his leg under the table.

Lucifer stood slowly from his chair. You turned towards him.

"You okay, Luci." You asked touching his arm.

By now everyone had stopped talking and were now watching. Lucifer nodded and pulled you up from your chair.

You had no idea what was going on. You were getting quite worried. But when Lucifer began lowering to one knee, you gasped.

"(Y/n) we've been together for a while now and... and when I almost lost you, it made me realize that I need you by my side everyday for the rest of my life. I know im immortal but we'll figure it out... I want to be with you forever. (Y/n) will you please marry me?"

He pulled out a small black velvet box. Whrn he opened it he revealed a beautiful ring.

On the inside of the band was ingraved 'To my love, forever & always'

Your hand went to cover your mouth as tears slid down your cheeks. You were too lost for words, you could only nod. Lucifers face lit up as he slid the ring on your finger.

He was barely able to stand all the way up when you launched yourself at him. You couldn't hear the other clapping and cheering. None of that mattered, all that mattered at that moment was you and your fiance.