Chapter 3

It been a week since they got you back. And you were currently throwing jelly beans a Gabriel from your spot at the library table. And he was trying to catch them.

"You're suppose to catch them Sugar." He gave you a bitch face. "Well if you weren't such a crappy shot." You scoffed, bouncing a green jelly bean off his forehead. "Whatever" Dean then walked in. You whistled and threw a piece of licorice at him. To which he expertly caught. "DID YOU SEE THAT!" "Lucky shot" Gabe mumbled. But you really didn't hear it because Dean was laughing too hard. You got up and walked out of the room. You were looking for Luci.

When you found him he was talking to Sam on the couch. Since you were like Gabriel at heart, You jump over the back of the couch and landed between them. They both smiled at you and continued talking. 

"I think we should have a movie night. You know try and get our minds off things" You wrapped an arm around Lucifer's leg. Running your hand up and before doing a flip and running to library.

"Its like it never happened." "I know right. I'm pretty sure her and Gabe were throwing Jelly beans at each other in the Library." they both laughed. "Doesn't even surprise me anymore" sam said with a chuckle. "We should ask De-" Sam couldn't even finish when Gabriel barreled into the living room carrying a squealing, laughing you. Dean followed after them. 

"We really need to hide the candy in this place." 

They all broke out laughing when Dean got a bitchface from both you and Gabe. 

"Did someone say movie night" Cas had popped up behind Dean giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Well I guess we're having a movie night"

"Was there even any debate about the matter?"

"Luci, come with me and Gabe. We're going to go get snacks." the conflict in his eyes was obvious. You grabbed his cold hand in yours "Please!" then Gabriel joined in. "Please please please."

"Alright Lets go."

"Y/n don't forget the pie." He called to your retreating form.

"Don't worry im not like Sam" You called to him.

"HEY!" Sam yelled. You and Gabe busted out laughing. 

~~~~~~

Lucifer squeezed your hand once you appeared in front of the store. Gabe had already ran towards the door. "Don't worry. I'm with you remember." You walked into the store to find Gabriel. Who was, without a doubt, in the candy isle. "I'm sorry. Its just- I can't lose you again." You kissed his cheek

"I'm not going anywhere."