Chapter 16

Waking up in Gabriels arms isn't a very big suprise but you were expecting Lucifer to be there.

When you did see lucifer he was in lose fitting grey sweatpants, no shirt, and water dripping from his short blond hair.

You smiled at him. "Hey Luc." He smiled back.

"Hey baby. Sorry about Clingy McClingerson. I needed a shower." You shook your head, running your finger through Gabriels hair.

"Don't worry about it. He's fine." He sat down next to you giving you a kiss. He leaned over to whisper in your ear.

"How about we go make Gabe blueberry chocolate chip waffles." You smiled and shift Gabe so he was laying down. You covered him with a blanket before moving to the kitchen with Lucifer.

While you were getting out the other stuff for the waffles Lucifer decided he was going to throw flour at you.

You turned and looked at him, blowing flour at him. "You are such an ass." He nodded.

"Yes but you love me." You scoffed and threw flour at him. The flour clumped into his still dry hair.

"Yeah I do love you. Even when you are being a butt." You smiled and continued throwing flour at each other all while making waffles.

By the time Gabe padded into the kitchen there was breakfast on the table and flour was everywhere.

Gabe gestured toward the flour and cocked an eyebrow.

"Do I want to know?" You two shook your heads and laughed.

You'll clean up the mess later.