Chapter 2

They tracked the call to an abandoned warehouse two states over. Lucifer was the first to see what they all had been dreading. You had cuts and bruises all over your body. Blood was slowly dripping from a cut on your forehead. Lucifer felt his heart drop. Tears sprung from his eyes as he let out an inhuman scream of pain. Which alerted the four demons who took you away from him the first place. Within seconds they were nothing but chunks of skin and blood running down the wall. The others had zapped in just as the demons exploded. They watched him drop to his knees. Then they saw you.

Cas walked out immediately. Not even looking for more than 5 seconds. Gabriel turned around so fast you'd think he would be dizzy. A hand over his mouth as he let out a strangled sob. Dean stood silently but his cheeks were shining with the tears rolling down them. Sam had moved to wrap Gabriel in his arms trying to hold back the tears.

Lucifer moved toward your motionless body. Brushing the blood-soaked hair from your forehead, he let his grace spread through you.

"Please wake up. Please please wake up."

Lucifer was holding you to his chest. Rocking back and forth trying to coax you awake.

"Please baby I'm sorry. I should have never let you go alone" Lucifer was sobbing now. He was shaking too. But he fell silent when you shifted in his arms to brush the tears from his cheeks

"Y-y/n"

He smiled for the first time since you disappeared.

"Hey Luci" you smiled.

"I thought I lost you" he whispered as he buried his face in her hair. The chuckle that followed brought yet another smile to his face.

"I'm a Winchester remember you can't get rid of me that easily." you smiled at him, his arms tightening around you.

By this time Cas had come back into the warehouse and everyone was huddled around you. Gabriel was still sobbing in Sam's arms despite the fact they had moved closer to you.

You sat up slowly and with some help from Dean and Lucifer they stood you up. "Thank Cas' father your alright" Dean said as he pulled you into a tight hug. "I need to breathe Dean" He sniffled and pulled away. "Sorry" you just smiled at him. Then Lucifer helped you walk over to Gabe. For being one of the heavens most absolute beings, he sure was crying hard, but given the circumstances.

He was still facing sam when you wrapped your arms around his waist. "Why ya crying Sugar" Everyone laughed when you used Gabe's nickname. He let a noise that sounded like a mixture of a laugh and sob. He turned around and gave you a bone-crushing hug. Soon all of your boys were hugging you.

Once all of you reluctantly let go each other, Lucifer swept you up in his arms.

"Let's go home"