Chapter 18

After cleaning the bunker for a second time. All six of you settled down in the living room.

All of you were bored and couldn't really thinl of anything to do.

"We could watch movies." Sam suggested.

"But we did that yesterday." Cas pointed out.

"Oh we can..." Dean huffed. "I got nothing."

Your eyes lit up. "We could go clubbing."

You looked over at the boys Sam and Dean and Lucifer were nodding, Gabe was practically squealing in Sams lap, Cas was smiling.

"Well lets go clubbing then."

You all jumped up to get ready.

~~~~~~~~

About an hour later all of you were ready.

Cas had taken off his trenchcoat and tie and was only wear his white dress shirt and black dress pants. His sleeves were rolled up to his elbows.

Dean is wearing dark jeans and a black tshirt with his maroon flannel. His hair was spiked up just enough to look hot as hell.

Sam is wearing dark jeans and a black sleek tshirt.

Gabe is wearing jeans with a dark blue dress shirt that had the sleeves roled up to his elbows.

Lucifer was in all black. He is wearing a black dress shirt with white buttons. He is also wearing black dress pants. His hair is also spiked just enough to make you want want to rip that shirt off of him.

And finally you. You were wearing a sleek black dress that goes midthigh. You also have tall black stilettos on.

"Let's go have some fun."