Chapter 6

When you woke up the next morning, Lucifer wasn't there but Gabriel was. He was wrapped around on the couch. You looked over his shoulder and groaned. You laid your back down on Gabe shoulder who only grunted and pulled you closer. Not that you minded. He was like a big brother to you. Now your just laying in Gabe's arms wishing you could read the note Lucifer left you on coffee table. But Gabriel was a big cuddle bug in he's asleep so you weren't going to move anytime soon. Then to your suprise Gabe tried to roll over and fell right off the couch. You peaked over the side of the couch

"Watcha doing on the floor sugar" Then you busted out laughing as he grunted, flipped you off, and sat up rubbing his eyes.

"Where is everybody." He asked as he stood and started walking over to the other couch he thought he had fallen asleep on. "I don't know. But Luci left a note." you said as you picked up the piece of paper from the table and unfolding it.

~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n)

The boys and I went to take care of a poltergeist a couple towns over. Sam put Gabe by you so you guys didn't wake up alone. Cas had some business to take care of. We'll be home as soon as we take care of this thing. Love you.

P.s.

Me and Sam made you and Gabe chocolate chip pancakes before we left. With extra chocolate chips. They're in the kitchen.

~Lucifer

~~~~~~~~~~

"Hells yeah" you said as you jump off the couch.

"What?" Gabe mumbled as he watched you jump up.

"Sam and Luci made us chocolate pancakes with extras chocolate chips before they left."

It was Gabe who jumped up this time. "HELLS YEAH" you both ran to the kitchen and found a huge stack of pancakes.

You both scarfed down the pancakes. Once you were done you put your plates in the sink and went to the living room.

"What to do. What to do." You said while looking around the room.

You and Gabe both snapped your head towards each other.

"JUST DANCE!"

~~~~~~~~~~

Two hours later you and Gabe had played through most of the songs on game and now you couldn't move. Dancing took a lot out of you apparently. You and Gabe thought you could handle it but Nope. Your both jello on the floor now.

You were both laying on the floor. You head on his stomach so if someone was to walk in you'd look like a capital T.

"What do you want to do now?" You shrugged and rolled onto your stomach burying your face in his shirt.

"Want to watch movies." you thought for a second. "Only if can have M&Ms"

Gabe scoffed and stood up. Then he helped you up. "Of course we can have M&Ms. You can't watch a movie with out 'em" You laughed. "You've got a point"

You got all set and sat on the personal couch Gabriel had just zapped up. After two movies both of you were out.

~~~~~~~~

When the boys walked into the Bunker. They basically exploded from the cuteness that was you, Gabe, and Cas who showed around the beginning of the second movie. All three of you were curled together on the massive couch. You were clutching onto Gabe, while Cas was behind you holding you close.

Dean was the first to move over to you and the boys. He moved Cas and himself to another couch and curled up with him. Dean fell asleep quickly. Lucifer took Cas' spot behind you holding you in his arms. Sam curled up next to Gabe. You grunted and shifted grabbing Luci's hand so now you were holding Lucifer's hand in your right and Gabes hand in your left. Before Lucifer drifted off he heard you mumble and smile in your sleep. You squeezed his hand.

"I love my boys."