Chapter 11

You woke up the next morning practically laying on top of Lucifer. You looked down and saw you had one of Lucifer shirts. But I didn't fall asleep in his shirt.

"I undressed you love. You beauty is breathtaking." Lucifer was staring at you, arms moving to wrap around you. "Didn't want you to sleep in that wet bathing suit."

You blushed and hid your face in his cold neck. He brushed your hair away from your neck placing gentle kiss to the skin there. "Don't hide, love. You're beautiful" you felt his hand move up you shirt. His hands resting on you lower back. You sat up a little to look at his face. The pure love and devotion that shined in his eyes made you feel like you were floating.

"What would I do without you Luci." you whispered nudging his nose with yours.

"I'm not going anywhere" You felt his lips press against your. "I love you too much to let you go." You pressed a kiss to his neck and whispered into his skin. "Then don't let go."

He smiled against your shoulder as you continued to kiss his neck. "I love you so much Y/n Winchester" you smiled and looked into his eyes, holding his face in your hands. "I love you so much too Lucifer." you watched his eyes brighten as he brought you down to lie on top of him.

You fell asleep again, feeling safer than ever.

~~~~~~~~~~

When you wake up again it is noon. And your alone in bed. Stretching you get out of the very comfortable bed and made your way through the room looking for Lucifer.

He was standing the front of the mirror. You wrapped your arms around his waist pulling him to you. He was looking at the scars that ran down his chest with a sad look in his eyes. You squeezed him tighter and place tiny kisses across his shoulders. You felt him squeeze your hands. Squeezing once again you looked at him in the mirror.

"You're beautiful too Lucifer, even if you can't see with your own eyes." He turned in your arms leaning down to pull you into a passionate kiss.

"Thank you Y/n. I love you."

You kissed his cheek before looking into his eyes. "I love you Lucifer, its the least I can do."