Chapter 27

After the glitter incident you, Gabe, and Lucifer decided that the whole gang was going to go out. You didn't know where exactly, but the multiple hunts lately you thought it was time to get out and do something that didn't involve killing something.

So now you and Gabriel were trying to decide where to go. Sam, Dean, Cas, and Lucifer were watching the exchange from across the library. All four of them were watching with fascination, as well as amusement. You kept moving your hands in rapid movements, and Gabe was laughing.

After about twenty minutes you and gabe wandered over to the reast of the group.

"What do you guys think about a romantic cruise with just the six of us." You asked once you and Gabe sat down.

The boys exchanged looks, then Dean answered.

"That sounds pretty nice actually. But I-" he vouldnt continue because you interupted him.

"Yes Dean, there will be booze." He nodded.

"I think you can read my mind." He mumbled.

"Only when I want to. I do not want to see what else goes on in that head of yours. Probably destiel porn 24/7."

You could hear Sam start to snicker and Cas was starting ti look like a tomato.

Gabriel must have fallen out of his chair because it was tipped over and he was rolling on the floor. Lucifer was smiling, head thrown back in a silent laugh.

"Yeah well you probably think about..." He paused then huffed.

"Whatever." He grumbled.

"Back to the cruise. It would just be the six of us on a private river boat. We would go down the Mississippi and have dinner. What else we do will be figured out when we are actually on the boat." Everyone nodded and dispursed.

You went to you and Lucifers shared and stared at your closet door.

"Now what to wear." You mumbled