Chapter 20

You were looking through the news reports on your laptop. Upon see that the bar guy was missing and persumed dead you jumped up and ran to Lucifer who was talking to Gabriel and Dean.

You tackled him into a hug. Moving over a considerable distance with out actually knocking him over.

"Wow you really do love me." Lucifer gave you a confused look then nodded his head.

"Oh yeah that. Well anything for my baby."he leaned down and gave you a kiss.

"What did you do." Dean asked. Cas popped in and said before Lucifer could say anything.

"You killed the guy from the bar." Lucifer shrugged, and Dean waved his hand around.

"Oh well he was an ass anyways." You looked at your brother.

"Really? No 'he was human not a monster we dont do that speech.' I expected more than an 'oh well'."

He shrugged. "He was an ass."

"Yes he was." You said, dropping the subject.

You looked at lucifer who had a goofy look on his face. "I got to kill a human and I didn't get in trouble for it"

You rolled your eyes. "You are such a weird person."

"You say that like your not weird too. Miss I eat pickles with peanut butter."

"Its good you ahould try it." He shook his head.

"How about No." You pouted.

"Pwease." You gave him your puppy dog eyes that could put Sams to shame.

Lucifer sighed. "Stop it. Ugh fine I'll try it."

You sqeualed and jumped of the counter. "YAY"