Chapter 22

You laid on the couch awhile longer before moving to your room.

You allowed Lucifer curl into your side before pulling the covers over the both of you.

He pressed his face into your shoulder, wrapping his arm around and pulling you onto your side. You placed one hand on his hip the other was in his hair.

Your hand on his hip was under the ahirt rubbing soothing circles into his hip bone.

"I love you" you heard him murmur into your shoulder.He voice muffled by your shirt.

The hand on his hip moved to his lower back pulling him closer.

"I love you too." you whispered into his hair.

A sleepy smile appeared on his face.

"I'm glad. I dont know what I would do without you, or my brother. You two are the only ones I love more than anything." You smiled and pressed a kiss to his blond hair.

He fell asleep very quickly after that. You heard the door open and Gabriel was standing there. He approached the bed smiling at you and pressing a kiss to your cheek before moving to his brother.

He kissed Lucifer's forehead. Lucifer smiled in his sleep. Then Gabriel moved to Lucifers ear.

"I love you too brother, more than anything." He smiled and stood up.

You looked at him. "But Sam's a close second." He whispered. You nodded and said 'goodnight'.

After that you fell asleep with Lucifer curled up in your arms.