Chapter 5

You were currently curled up on Lucifer's chest. His arms were wrapped tightly around your waist as you watch the rest of Ghostbusters. That was chosen at Gabriels request. Every once in a while you'd place small kisses on the exposed skin on Lucifer's neck and chest. Feeling the cold skin beneath your lips made you smile.

You looked up at him. He was staring at Gabe trying to shove a piece of licorice in Sams mouth, then his head shift to Cas and Dean. Dean had his head on cas' stomach as he watch the movie. Cas running his fingers through his hair absentmindedly. Then he looked at you. He smiled and kissed your forehead before focusing on the tv. You soon started drifting off. Burying your head into his chest, you let the chill of him lull you to sleep. Before you closed your eyes you felt him grab your hand in his and pull the blanket up and around you both before you drifted off.

~~~~~~~~~

When you woke up it everyone was still asleep. You had been woken up by Lucifer. Who had a look of pure horror on his face, but his eyes were closed. He was having a nightmare. He was whimpering, sweat was beading on his temples, and he was shaking. You knew exactly what he was dreaming about.

Without waking the others you shifted so you were straddling Lucifers lap. His whimpers were getting louder. You used the sleeve of your sweater to wipe the sweat from his forehead. Them you gently grabbed his head in your hands maneuvering it so you could kiss his forehead.

"Hey" you whispered. He just whimpered louder. "Hey baby its okay open your eyes for me." he wasn't waking up. You kissed his forehead again. "I'm right here Lucifer. I'm alright. Open your eyes" you said just loud enough to wake him but not the others.

His hands shot to your forearms. You were still holding his head in your hands. Once again, you kissed his forehead. He was panting, tears threatening to spill from his eyes. "I'm right here Luci. I'm fine. It's okay. He moved so his face was pressed into your shoulder.

"You died in my arms. I couldn't save you. I was too late." he whispered against you. You ran a hand through his hair. "It was just a nightmare baby. I'm not dying anytime soon." You kissed the top of head and laid back down with him holding you close.

"Thank you" he whispered once you both were settled.

You just kissed his forehead again. "Anytime Luci." 

Then both of you drifted back to sleep.