Chapter 17

Well the flour is all cleaned up but now you have to worry about all of the nerf darts that littered the bunker floor. It was Gabriels idea. Most ideas like this were his.

So you were running around with two archangels and nerf guns, laughing your asses off as you shoot each other with foam darts.

You were currently hiding on top of a shelf waiting for one of the boys to run by. You here foot steps rounding the corner and you put your finger on the trigger, ready to shoot. As soon as you saw the head of the person you shot.

You looked down to see Dean rubbing his forehead and picking up the dart from the floor.

"Who just shot me in the forehead." Sam nudged his brother and pointed at you.

"Sorry?" You apologize though it sounds like a question.

You jumps down and move to the library where you see Lucifer get shot by Gabriel in the chest. Lucifer sees you and collapses dramatically. You set down your gun and run to him. Faking a sob you craddle him to your chest. You press on his chest where he was hit.

"No not like this." You made your voice crack. "We were suppose to be together forever, start a family."

You choked out another fake sob as Luci pretended to die. You picked up his nerf gun and held it up to your head.

"Goodbye cruel world." And sqeezex the trigger letting a foam dart hit you in the side of the before collapsing dramatically. You opened one are a couple a seconds to see Sam shaking his head and Dean laughing.

"This is why your Deans twin. You are so weird."

Everyone began to laugh. You loved these guys.