Chapter 1

Izzy's P.O.V

"CLARY WAKE UP!!" I said shouting at her very loudly. God that girl needs to stop playing video games at night.

She didn't move an inch, nor flinched at my outburst. Man, she must really be knocked out. I rolled my eyes and start pocking her with my perfectly manicured nail.

She moaned out, "Leave me alone." And swatted my hand away. I huffed and cross my arms over my chest. She is the one that decided to audition for the movie Scorch Trails and got in. Granted it wasn't a big role, but she did have other films she guest starred in.

An Idea popped in my head. I head to the bathroom and grab my essentials that I needed. I then walk towards Clary's bed.  "You're the one who wanted to be an actress, so now you have to suffer one of the many things to becoming a successful actress" I say to her while dumping a cup of water over her head. I know it wasn't much, but it was enough to wake her up.

She sat up instantly. "ISABELLE SOPHIA LIGHTWOOD!" She screams at me. There was an outraged glint in her eyes, but I just wanted to hold in my laughter.

"What you're going to shower anyway." I say trying to be reasonable. I shrug my shoulders and look at her. Her face is still red from the anger and her curls are a shade darker. "And hurry up your going to be late."

"Late for what" she mumbles as she yanks her wet bed sheets from her bed.

"The meeting at Takis with Magnus, remember?" I say to her as I pick her outfit for today.

"Ugh. . . wait only you and me are going right?" She says.

"No Jace and Alec are coming to the meeting too" I mumble very low and hope that she doesn't hear me. Well who can blame her, the girl has suffer enough with that boy.

"What Jace is coming?!" She screams at me while she's walking into the bathroom, more like stomping. Dang, that girl has super sonic hearing.

"Well, Magnus is Jace's manager too" I shout at the bathroom door, knowing she will hear me. "Didn't we go over this?"

As I hear the shower head turn on she says "I honestly do not care about anything the involves your ediotic, dumb, horrible, no good brother Izzy."

That girl needs to sort out everything she has with my brother, Jace, because when she finds out that she is playing his love interest in the movie, Gone Forever, well . . . lets just hope that the universe is with her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alec's P.O.V
"Jace wake up!" I shout while knocking very harshly at his bedroom door. I look at my watch to see the time and smile. Good, we are going to arrive at Takis early.

"Do I have too" he whines like a little child as he opens his bedroom door for me.

"Yes, now take a quick shower" I say while pointing at his bathroom door. He ignores me and walks back to his bed. My jaw clenches as I see him flop down in his bed.

"Why?" He mumbles in his pillow. "What's today?"

"Today is the meeting with Magnus. . . your manager?" I tell him. "At Takis, remember?"

"I don't recall this silly meeting." He spoke as he wrapped his arms around his pillow.

"Clary's going to be there. In fact it involves you two." He tensed up instantly and very slowly sat up. He looked at me wide eye and scanned my features, probably to detect a lie, but I wasn't lying. He sighed and got out of bed.

"And you better apologize to her." I barked at him. My eyes narrowed as I see him enter the bathroom.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." He said and closed the door behind him.

I wanted to say more, but I knew it was useless. I'm pretty sure he won't apologize to her. Is just. . . that Jace did some cruel things to her during her middle and high school years. And the worst thing about is that I found out when I was in my senior year. By the time Clary, Isabelle, and Jace were at their junior year.

It's been a while since I last saw Isabelle, my sister and Clary. I think it has been three years? I'm not sure. Its just that Jace's career was launching off and so was Clary's. And I knew Jace needed someone to look after him and keep him put of trouble, so we parted ways.

I shook my head and decided I will wait for Jace in the living room. I got my phone out and decide to text Isabelle, which is also Izzy.

Alec: Hey izzy what's up. Is Clary ready or not?

Izzy: yeah, she is, where at her car and she is barely starting the engine

Alec: okay, see you later

Izzy: you too big bro

I put my phone away and sit down at the couch and patiently wait for my brother.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Jace's P.O.V

When I finished my shower and got dressed, I looked at myself in the large mirror that was beside my door.

I fidget with the hem of my shirt and shook my head. I yank my shirt off and decided to just put on a plain one, without any desings.

I chuckle at my nervousness. This has to be probably the third time I changed my shirt and don't get me started on bow long I took on fixing my hair.

The truth is that knowing I'm going to see Clary has me on the edge. Well that is, if she decides to show up. I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't show up.

I see myself in the mirror again and see that a frown has formed itself on my face. I breathe out a sigh and jam my balled fist in my pockets. I don't want to see her again. I don't want to see her emerald eyes that sparkle every time she talks about something she is interested in or her bouncy red curls that looked fine as silk or her fragile, but strong—Stop it!

I force myself not to think about her that way. I had absolutely no right. Not after I treated her the way I did. Not after I spat on her face and stepped all over her. I don't deserve her. At all.

The only reason I did the things I did was because she made me feel things that a normal player or heart-throb should not feel! And that was an absolute N.O.

But things change. That's all in the past and even if Clary still chooses to hate me or not acknowledge my presence. I'm not and I repeat, am not, going to let her slip through my fingers this time.

I smirk replaced my frown and my eyes held a challenging glint. I'm not going to let you get away Clary.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading this chapter
And please know that this is my first fanfiction, meaning my first chapter to ever written, so please no hate.