Chapter 4

Heyyy Angels
This is chapter 4!
If you have any Questions I would love to answer them!
So how am I doing so far?
Have a great day Angels
Or night!
—————————————————————————————————

Izzy's P.O.V

Ugh Jace can be a real bastard sometimes. I see him for the first time in 3 years and he decides to insult my bestfriend. Well he is not going to get away with it!

As I was running towards Clary I was thinking to my self on how I will cheer her up. Cause I know that when you bring the subject of her brother then...... Lets just say someone ends up getting punched or slapped by me.

I finally manage to get Clary open her car door and sat right next to the drivers seat which she was sobbing uncontrollably. I felt really bad for her I couldn't imagine losing one of my brothers.

"I miss...him!!" Clary said while snot came out of her. All i could do is try to cheer her up. Cause I couldn't bring back her brother from the dead.

"I know Clarebare....shh...shh." I told her while hugging her. Somehow she was quieter by my touch. As I see her tears silently roll down her cheek, I saw Alec and Magnus getting mad with Jace.

I know Alec's mad at him because the way he moves his arms and hands at him. Magnus just rolls his eyes and tries to calm Alec down. I have seen this scenario many times before. I also notice that Alec is now sitting beside Magnus and infront of Jace.

"Do you want to go back to the penthouse and be alone for a while?" I said because I know that when she is sad or angry she just wants to be alone. She nodded slowly and put on a weak smile . As soon as she did that I started getting out of her car.

I just stood there and her as she drove away.

As soon as she left I went barging into Taki's and started stomping on the ground with my 5-inch heels. As I got closer to where Magnus, Alec, and Jace are sitting, I slapped Jace with my right hand as hard as I can and said,

"YOU BASTARD!!" I screamed on top of my lungs
—————————————————————————————————

Jace P.O.V

I saw Clary crying and Izzy trying to comfort her. I felt pretty bad and decided I would apologize to her first thing tomorrow.

"JACE!!! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!!" Alec screamed at me with his hands flapping up, down, and side to side at me and trying to hold back from flinging himself to me. Alec and Clary are super close to each other. How? I don't know. All I knew was one time Alec hated Clary and next thing you know, Clary became his new little sister.

I didn't answer him and turned to face the window so I could see the crying Clary.

"Jace you've crossed the line and you have no right to talk about her brother." Magnus said while looking at me with a serious face. He was right. Why did I said that?

All I know is that I was staring at those memorizing emerald eyes of hers and keeping my self from jumping across the table and brush her lips to mine and next thing I knew I said this six words that triggered her tears to come very quickly.

She makes me feel nervous and uncomfortable. She makes me say stupid things. I can't think straight with knowing that her green eyes are on me.