Chapter 25

Sorry guys I didn't update like in a long time!
School is just hard!
And I barely have time in the weekends.
I really do want to finish this book!
Please vote and comment if you want more chapters.
So hope you enjoy!

Again sorry!

•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

Clary's P.O.V

"Hi Izzy." I said as I saw her sitting in the couch of the living room.

I went towards the kitchen. I take off my cardigan and put it on the kitchen counter. I then raid the fridge. I took out some vanilla ice cream and a washed a spoon.

I open the lid of the ice cream bucket and dive my spoon right through it. I then put the ice cream in my mouth.

"Hey Clary...are you okay" she said in a curious tone. "Because you look like a depressed red head chick who got dumped by her super hot model boyfriend."

Ha, I wish it was that easy!

She then got up and walked towards me. I looked away so she couldn't see my teary face.

"No Izzy I'm not okay." I said. I was tempted to tell her that her adopted brother kissed me, but then she would ask me questions, like 'Oh my angel! When? Where? Or why?!' And I really wasn't in the mood for Izzy to bombard me with her questions.

"Okay what happen between you and Jace?" She said in a very mysterious tone.

"What how—" I started but then was cut off by Izzy pulling her phone and then shoving it in front of my face.

In the screen of Izzy's phone I see a picture of me, with my elbow around my face, and Jace holding my hand and on top of the picture there was a headline, 'Can Clarissa Fairchild be the next possible girl of our Golden God, Jace Herondale?'

My heart just started to beat faster at the sight of him.

Dammit, I thought to my self. The paparazzi already posted them on the social media.

Sometimes I wish I wasn't famous at all and to have a normal life but no. Every single step or movement I take, has to be recorded or taken a picture of it by the paparazzi.

"Uh-uh." I stuttered. I know that Izzy is on to me so there is no point in not telling her, since she is...eventually going to know.

"Your brother kissed me." I blurted out.

Her face twisted in confusing but then realization.

"WHAT!" She screamed out loud. Izzy was now breathing hard, and sweating. She then started fanning herself.

"Izzy are you okay." I said as I reached her and grabbed both of her hands and then turned her around so she can face me instead of frantically gazing wall to wall or floor to the ceiling.

"I'm better than okay! Clary do you know what this means!" She screamed at my face. I let her go and she started squealing and jumping up and down like a five year old getting free ice cream.

I was now so utterly confused at her reaction.

"What do you mean?" I asked her.

"It means that Clace will finally happen!" Izzy screamed out loud while she threw both of her hands up.

"Did you just...ship me and Jace?!" I half shouted at her. Because in reality I am half mad and half confused at her.

I can't believe it! Izzy shipped me a Jace!

"Clary everybody knew that you two were destined for each other." She started saying. "It's only that Jace made it difficult."

"Yeah by treating me like shit." I muttered behind my breath.

"Well yeah." She said giving me a half smile and half frown.

After what Izzy said, there was a very awkward silence between us, but then Izzy broke it.

"But still, you kissed back, right?" Izzy asked with an unnatural gleam in her eyes. I stayed quite and avoided eye contact with her, so she couldn't see the blush that crept up onto my face, but she didn't fail to notice.

"Oh my Angel!" She practically screams out loud.  "I knew, I knew it! You totally did!"

My face was totally on fire right now!

"So how was it?" She said as she wriggled her eyebrows at me.

I just shrugged my shoulder, not really wanting to answer because if I do Izzy would already be planning our weeding.

I can't tell her I actually liked kissing Jace or how great it was, I can't.

"We have no future Izzy! So don't get any ideas." I tell her, deadly serious..

She looked taken back. She started to protest on that you and Jace are meant for each other and how I like him more than a friend.

'Well yes Izzy I do like him, I like him more than I'm supposed to, but please just stay out of my love life.' I wanted to tell her, but couldn't because for all I know, I want my baby sister or brother alive and breathing.

"And please keep this conversation between us." I pleaded to Izzy.

Once she nodded, I headed to my room and as I was heading to my one name popped into my head.

Sebastian

Oh my god! What will he do if he found out that I kissed Jace!

'You are mine and only mine Clary' Sebastian words echo and rebound through my head.

'You are mine'