Chapter 3

Hey Angels its me! Back at it with this book called Full Of Fame!
So how is this story coming?
Should I Continue?
I think I should because I'm falling in love with this story
Comment below and tell me how is the story doing so far!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Clary's P.O.V
As that Josh kid brings up our food, I start to dig in. Man that Josh kid cannot stop staring at me! Not that I'm complaining, but it is getting kinda getting creepy.

"So Magnus why are we here again?" I asked while grabbing a fork and stabbing it in my salad.

"Well I'm glad you asked biscuit..... Well heres the deal, I got jace and you to audition in the movie....GONE FOREVER!!" He said while throwing glitter up in the air and landing all over our food.

Great...just great... I was actually enjoying my salad.

"Aww Magnus!  You got glitter all over me and my nachos!!" Alec said while standing up and brushing off the glitter in his hair.

"There is nothing a quick shower can't fix Alec" said Magnus smiling mischievously.

"Wait what! Gone Forever! There MAKING A MOVIE ABOUT IT!!" Izzy says while clapping her hands together.

"Wait.......isn't that the book the Ms.Whitewillow assigned us to do for our english senior project?" Said by Jace

"Yea and it's about this girl named Sophia Dove that gets bullied and pushed around by everyone at her school! Especially by her brother!!" I said very loudly.

"And then she tries to commit suicide, but then a handsome, rather dashing fellow, who is the one and only, Tyler Lace, talks her out of it and then they fall in love with each other!!!" Izzy quickly adds on.

I love it when she does that.

"Yes that one" says Magnus while grinning at Jace

"So what parts are open." I said trying to hide my excitement.

" Well there is the part of Sophia Dove, Mark Dove, and  Emily Rose." Magnus said while taking out a piece of paper which seemed like the part of the script.

"I think I will like play the part of Mark Dove" said Jace.

I was think on playing Emily Rose since she is kind and very artistic, but then I remembered that Emily Rose plays the love interest of Mark Dove and there is no way that I'm going to play Jace's love interest. Never in a million years! Not even if there was a zombie apocalypse! 

Besides I Would rather be his sister than fall in love with him.

"So who is going to play Tyler Lace" I asked Magnus because if I want to play Sophia Dove, I certainly want to know who's going to play her love interest AKA Tyler Lace and besides Sophia Dove is the main character, so more spotlight for me.

Ugh I'm starting to sound like Izzy.

"Ummm....let me check......Oh that will be.....Sebastian Verlac." Magnus said while looking through the script.

Great.

Sebastian Verlac!! I oddly prefer him than Jace, so I will tak

"I think I would like to play Sophia Dove then."I said trying to sound happy
I saw Jace clenched his mouth. Like seriously what's up with him. I decided to ignore it and focused my attention to Magnus.

"Oh biscuit....I'm not sure if the director wants you to play her." Magnus said frowning.

"What why!!" I said in a annoying tone.

"Well because they want you to play Emily Rose." He said.

"That ain't going to happen Bane!" I said starting to raise my voice!

"THERE IS NO WAY IM GOING TO PLAY JACE'S LOVE INTEREST!!!" I said while throwing both of my hands up in the air.

"What's wrong red? Don't you want to get involve with this?" Jace said gesturing his body.

I made a gag sound that made Alec and Izzy laugh.
———————————————————————————————————

Jace's P.O.V

Did she just pretend to throw up? At first I was shocked, I mean who doesn't want to touch my rock hard abs?

"Ouch feisty aren't we?" I said calmly.

"Shut it goldilocks..Magnus can you please tell the directors to change their minds...Please Magnus?" She said whining.

"I will try biscuit....but no promises!" Magnus said to her.

"So you really don't like me? Do you red?" I said winking at her. She then rolled her eyes and said, "Like you? I HATE YOU!!".

"Ouch you wounded me little red." I added on.

"Ugh you're such a pain! Alec how could you stand him?" She said turning to face Alec.

"I have too. I'm his brother." He said crossing his arms.

She then scoffs.

"At least I have a brother." I said and in that exact moment i regretted saying does six words that came out of my stupid mouth.

She then started tearing up and went running out of Taki's and inside her car. 
"Seriously Jace!!" Said Izzy and at the same time swatting me with her hand. She then asked Alec to move and went running towards Clary.

Ugh I'm such an idiot   

Stupid, stupid!

Jace Herondale you've got no chance at all.