Chapter 10

Hello Angels Kitkat_TMI here.
And I'm going on a trip (out of the country)
:( And I'm not sure when but I know that it Probably wont have any wifi :(
Im not sure how long I will be gone.
Tops: About a month
I will continue to write the story but when I get wifi they will be published.
So be expecting like 3 chapters posted on the same day.
I will notify y'all when I will be going on the trip.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

5 Days Later

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Clary's P.O.V

Kissing Simon wasn't that weird. It was simply pleasant.

He asked me out a few months later and started meeting each other on secret because if they people found out that a famous rockstar legend and their favorite red-head actress were dating.... Well lets just say it will be in all over the tabloids and Tv shows and media. Yea I don't deal with that.

Simon was still kissing me in my bedroom. But broke apart when Izzy barged in.

"CLARY!!! Oh.....sorry.I-uh um sorry for....interrupting." She said in a sad tone. "Izzy it was-" Simon was cut off when Izzy slammed the door shut.

"Nothing." I finished saying. Simon looked at me. Brown meeting green. "No Clary it-"

"I think we should brake up." I cut off Simon. I know he likes her. I know him. I do like him put not in that way. I just was nice to give him a chance.

"What why?!" Simon exclaim. He sounded angry and sad in his tone, but with a little bit of relief on the side, like he didn't want to do it himself.

"Go to her si..." I said with a big smile on my face. He looked very curious and then he had a weak smile on.

"Is it that noticeable?" Simon asked grabbing my hand and scooting closer to her while dragging my dark purple covers. I smiled brightly at him and said, "Yes Si... I just want you happy and her too." I squeezed his arm tight to ensure him I will be alright.

I don't know why I just broke up with him. I guess I finally had the guts to tell him.

"Any chance you can.......... Mention me to her." He said and faked cough and then suddenly he was blushing. I then nodded and he left the room humming to himself.

He wasn't that happy with me. And i wasn't too sure about him either.

I just used him to get over that certain golden and not to mention cocky god.

I then sighed.

I went to Izzy's room to see this news she had but then went all weird when she saw me and Simon.

"Hey Izzy what's the news you had.......Izz?" I said while barging in her room. When I saw her she was spinning her black heel on her right arm and was tapping furiously. She only does that when something is worrying her. She then looked up with sadness filled her eyes.

"Izzy? Are you ok?" I said coming closer to her and grabbing both her hands

"Izzy you okay?" I said with worry eyes. She then nodded and then faked a smile.

"Izzy is this about Simon? We broke up Izzy." I said with a weak smile on my face. "You did?! Oh um.. Why sh-should I care?" She then said avoiding my gaze.

"Izzy I'm not stupid. Why didn't you tell me." I asked her. "Well he loves you... And not me." Izzy said. I then laughed at her.

"Izzy your practically dating him...Oh and if your going to argue with and say its against the 'best friend code' to date your best friends ex I will literally slap you." I asked with a smirk playing in my lips. Izzy manage to get out a giggle and then she hugged me tightly and saying thank you, thank you over again.

"Oh and I needed to tell you that you have to attend the photoshoot of the movie Gone Forever as Sophia Dove." She said.

I then nodded and sighed and headed to bed.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Jace's P.O.V

Simon and Clary. Simon and Clary. Simon kissed Clary. That is all I can think of. Even though it already passed five days, the image is still clear in my head.

Even when I'm sitting in my calm couch that 'guarantees to release all your worries' . Well this couch is a rip off. I am not worried free!

Ugh why.. Why.. Did I had to treat her like shit? Why didn't I make her like me instead of hating me? Why does she have to be beautiful? Why....did..she chose Simon.....

I was interrupted by my thoughts when I heard Alec come into my mansion.

"Hey....Magnus called and said to meet in Val's studios for the photoshoot.. And possibly the movie cover photo." Alec Said to me. I then nodded and blurted out,

"Did you know that Simon and Clary are dating?" I finally asked him. He then nodded and sighed. I was totally shocked! Why didn't he tell me! Im his brother for god sake! Well adopted brother but still!

"And you didn't tell me and how did you found out before me?" I said in a fake hurt voice but really I was furious at him.

"First answer: why would you care. Second answer: because of Izzy. P.S she had or has a crush on him." Alec said while grabbing a coke from the refrigerator.

Well i couldn't really blame him. He does know that I 'don't like her'. I then sighed and turned on the Tv.

I then think I heard Alec say something that sounded like 'poor Izzy'.

Enough about Alec I said to myself.

Focus Jace. Focus. Focus on the plan which is,

1. Win Clary over and possibly try to make Simon jealous of me or make Clary jealous.

2. Or stop liking Clary

3. Or I could just quit the job and move to Mexico.

1 & 2 seem easier so yea.

This going to be fun. Jace likes a chase

WAIT!!! Izzy likes rat-face?

That makes things easier for me. I would simply tell Clary that Izzy likes him. Then she will have no choice to brake up with him!