Chapter 11

Hey Guys!
Im still here so Don't worry!
But im not sure if i am going!
Maybe i am maybe i am not.
Sorry for not updating in like 5 days.
Is just i have summer homework! Its so unfair!
So here you go

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

Photoshoot day!

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

Clary's P.O.V

Right now I'm standing in front of Val's studios. I don't now why but the name Val seems very familiar. I just can't put a finger on it.

As I enter I'm welcomed by a warm breeze and a receptionist. Once I told her who I am and cleared everything up, she gave me the number of the room I'm supposed to be in, which was D405.

She then pointed to the hallway in which the room will be on.

I then started walking slowly towards the hall.

D400, D402......D403, D404.....ah D405.

When I finally found the 'set' room, I opened the door and went in.
Only to be greeted by Men and women carrying fake plants, tables, chairs, lights, and cameras. They all scurry around the room.

"Clarissa Fairchild?" A women in front of me said. The women has slightly taller than me and had curly blonde hair. She also has deep blue sea eyes. She wore a black sweater and pants. She also had a head set.

I then nodded. She gestured me to follow her and I did

I then heard her mumble so,thing that sounded like 'Clarissa Fairchild is here'.
I decided to ignore her and take in this moment. Also to look around.

You know for a small door that I came from, this room is big. I'm pretty sure that the room, D405, is three stories high.

As I walked upstairs, I was meted by some glass and clear windows. I then notice that through the windows there were a lot of flashes of what seem to be cameras.

The blonde woman then gestured me to go in. I do what I'm asked.

I notice the room is full of cameras. I took a look around the room and notice the sign that said Dressers in big bold black letters. Then I look to my right and then saw a sign that said Makeup is the same big bold black letters.

"So you are going to meet the director in a sec. So please wait by the chair that same your name." The blonde woman said while pointing to some black chairs.

I quickly notice mine. As I approached the chairs I also notice some familiar names. The first one to the left said, Sebastian Verlac, the second one was mine and it said my full name in white bold letters. Then the one next to mine said, Aline Penhallow, in white. Then lastly, to the far end right, it said Jace Herondale.

Thank the gods that at least he doesn't sit next to me.

"Clarissa!?" Someone yelled behind me, it sounds like a male voice. I then turned my head around only to be met with a pair of black eyes. I them quickly study him. He had silver-blonde hair and was kinda muscular. Wow he looks hot.

What? Hot? No,no,no. I haven't called anyone that since...well...Jace.

"Do I know you?" I said with an absolute confusing look.

"Oh c'mon don't you remember me." He said as he trailed his hand down his chest. Oh Jace no. 2!

I then rolled my eyes and suddenly remember.

"Sebastian?" I said.

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

Jace's P.O.V

"Jace! Wake up! You have to get ready for the photoshoot!!" Alec screamed while banging in my door. I then groan and decided to wake up.

I then went into the bathroom and peeled my pajamas off and hop into the shower.

Once I finished my cold shower, I put on a white shirt that you can see my chest and some black pants and to top it off I put on my leather jacket. I then fix my hair by putting some gel in it.

I then walked out of my room and saw no sign of Alec. Maybe he doesn't want to come I thought to myself.

I quickly head out the door and got in my black Ferrari. I then pulled out of my drive and head down to Val's Studios.

When I got there I entered the main entrance and was welcomed by a kind receptionist.

Once I told her who I am and why I'm here she told me the number of a room, which was D405, and pointed toward a hall which seems to be where the room is.

I then thanked her and headed toward the hall that she pointed at. I suddenly heard her mumble something that sounded like 'third one' or 'he's the third that arrived'.

Once I found the room, I walked in. Only to be meted by a blonde with dark blue eyes. She was shorter than me by like five inches. She wore all black like she belonged backstage. She also wore a head set, which I thought at first was headphones.

"You must be Jace Herondale." She said and holding up her hand so I can shake it. I then did.

"Why? Did you recognize my hot looks." I said as I wink at her. I could tell that she wasn't interested in me because she wasn't affected by my gesture.  She didn't blush or look down, she didn't even roll her eyes at me! Is like nothing even happen.

"No because Sebastian Verlac is already here. So that must've meant there was one more to go, which was you....... Oh and your late." She then said.

She then gesture me to follow her.

Once I walked upstairs and met by some glass windows and some what seemed like camera flashes.

By being me, I walked in through the door not remembering the blonde woman with the blue eyes.

"Sit and wait over their." She said pointing to some black chairs that seem to have some names written.

But I didn't even try to look for mine. I was to focus on a certain red head hugging a sliver-blonde dude.