Chapter 29

Clary P.O.V

"Jace we should go." I said gently as I wrap my hand around his wrist. I felt his pulse under my small pale hand, which is now calming down, which is also a relief.

Jace rubs his eyes furiously, with his free hand and says, "Yeah I think we should."

Jace grabs my, now bruised hand, and plucks it off his wrist as gently as he could, and holds it, examining the damage he made. I was about to reassure him that my hand is fine, but he brought up my hand onto his soft lips and lays a gentle kiss.

I bit back a gasp.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have acted the way I did." He whispered as he brought my hand to my side. I immediately missed his warmth. He looked down at me with his blazing golden eyes that will have you drop to your knees anytime and anywhere.

But when I looked closely to his golden eyes I see that they are glossed over. Almost like—like he was going to cry.

"Jace..." I said as I brought up my pale had, that recovered some life into it, and caressed his cheek. He first hesitated, but then leaned into my touch. One tear glided down his golden face, followed by another, and then another, and then...the tears stopped coming.

Seriously only three tears. Only three tears fell down his cheeks! Okay I know I'm supposed to feeling bad for him, but seriously three tears! I guess that's what boys do to keep their 'manly image'.

I got rid of my rude thoughts, instantly, when I heard Jace sucked in a breath...or was it a barely audible sob? I'm not sure. I mean it is confusing on what emotion  he displays on his face. I'm not even sure Jace is the one who shares his feelings with others. He's seems so...so insecure about his feelings. Yeah insecure is the right word to describe him as.

I put my other free hand against his other cheek and wipe about the three tears that haven't dried up. He shuddered a little bit when I did this certain gestured to him, which almost made me what to giggle.

"Are you okay, Jace?" I whispered to him, gently.

"I've been better." He replied to me with the same gentleness I had before. He   then let out a dry chuckle.

I chuckled back at him for his lame response.

"It's...its just...that I've spent my whole life...my entire life on trying...trying to find the one who was responsible for my fathers death." His voice fell into a pitiful whisper.

I was shocked. Dead right schocked. I didn't know he was looking for his father's murderer. Did the Lightwood family know about this?

I opened my mouth to say something but no words would dare to come out of my mouth, so instead I slid both of my hands down his arms and grasp both of my hands in his cold hands, tightly if I might add.

"He died right front of me Clary." He said in a whisper slash sob.  He sounded so depressed on the topic of his father, so broken.

I had to choke back a gasp. What has Valentine done. I never knew that Valentine will go so low. So low that he will murder a father right in front of his son.

"I was ten, it happened ri-right after my mother left." He said as he grasped my hands tighly, but not tightly enough that he would hurt me. "He came home with two men following behind him. He gestured me to go inside the closet, quitely."

Jace paused, trying to calm down his breathing down. Once he regain his normal breathing he continue to tell me the story of how his father died.

"Next thing I know I heard my fathers curling scream. He'd been stabbed, Clary and I watched the life leave his eyes." He continued.

I wanted him to stop, to stop this heart breaking story. Every word that escapes his mouth is like a blow to my heart.

"They never found the two men who entered my home, but at least I know who sent them." He looked back at me. I didn't even noticed he was looking at the floor while he was telling me his story.

"I'm so sorry Jace." I said while a tear rolled down my cheek, not just because of the sad and depressing story that Jace told me, that could've been ripped out  of a book, but it was not, because it explains so much of the broken boy that is standing in front of me, but also because of how much I wished that I could switch life's with him.

So he could have his father back and alive and so that mine is dead. Dead, the word echoed in my mind repetitively. No Clary stop! Stop thinking like—like Valentine!

"I don't get why people tell me their sorry, if they didn't do anything to me." Jace said, releasing hist tight grip, but still holding onto my hands.

"It's a way of expressing that people are sorry for your loss. In other words, a kind and normal human being." I said and then chuckled.

Jace chuckled at my response too.

"So what are you going to do know." Said to him in my normal tone.

"About your father?" Just by him saying those six words, it sent shivers down my spine. "I don't know yet.....Just add those to the things that I have to worry about" he ended with a sigh

He brought up both of his hands slowly up to my shoulders, sending shooting sparks everywhere he touched me. My breathing hitched and my heart is pounding against my chest.

"Worries, I am full with worries Clary." He said as he pulled me closer to him and pressed our foreheads against each other.

He closed his eyes, but mine were wide open.

"I don't know what to do Clary, I'm—I'm lost." He breathed out.

"Shh shh. Its okay, its going to be okay." I shush him. I wave of confidence washes over me as I bring my hand up to his lips and brush his soft lips with my thumb.

His grip on my shpulders, tighten.

"Clary, what—"

"Shh shh. Let me be your distraction." I said seductively and I smashed my lips to his, unable to resist him.

His mouth was hard on mine like he didn't want to kiss me but then he started to kiss me back, hard.  Each second he deepened the kiss, or it was me, I don't know who it was but what I do know is that I'm lost in this kiss.

He parted my lips successfully and stroked the inside of my mouth. I moaned in surprise and at the sensational feel he gave me. We both pulled back to catch our breath but once our break was over we both clashed our mouths together.

I pull back and bite his bottom lip, hard. He moaned in pleasure and slid his hands to my waist and pulled me closer.

We kissed and kissed until we were both sucked into an oblivion of each other.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Sorry I haven't updated in a long time
Mainly because off wifi problems
School work
And also because of me running out of Ideas but I'm determine to finish this fanfic.
Hope you enjoyed
Please vote and comment for more!!!
Thank you again for being patient with me!!!