Chapter 18

I still don't have wifi.
Im guessing the wifi is high priced because I live in a rural area.
I will try to update as soon as possible.
Plz comment and vote!
It will help me keep on going?
Thanks a lot Angels!

•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

Jace's P.O.V

It's 7:54 PM right now and I really wish I could go home and jump in my nice and warm king sized bed, but no I had to stay in Val's studios because Helen insisted that we had to stay and look at the photos and figure out which one are better, even though she said that was all for today, but clearly she didn't meant us.

And when I mean us, I mean me, Aline, Sebastian, and Clary, but Clary ran out of Val's studios almost an hour ago, and no one knew why.

I was debating if I should've followed her or just stayed where I am, but I doubted that she will open up to me, so I stayed where I am and watched her until she was out of sight.

"Hey Jace." Aline said to me. She is also trying to move closer to me so she can kiss me. I started to scoot away from her but she just jumped on me and wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist.

I groan and say, "Aline! Please lets just.....ugh....lets just see the photos." I say and remove her arms from my neck and pushed her off me.

She just huffed and walked towards the snack table.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Helen. Her gaze was focused on Aline or should I say Aline's body.

Huh weird, I thought to myself.

"Jonathan!" Sebastian exclaim as he came forward to me. Now he stood beside me. Then he started talking and then I space out and tried to ignore him.

"So what do you think of Clary?" Sebastian asked me and my head instantly shot. up.

"What about her." I said in a cool and calm voice and at the right moment The pictures of Clary were passing like a slideshow through the Tv/laptop.

Wow.

That was all I could think. She was stunning, beautiful, gorgeous, and.....I'm left speechless.

"Um Jonathan." Sebastian said as he was waving his hand in front of my face.

"What!?" I said in annoyed tone, which I was, very, annoyed by being interrupted by me seeing Clary's photoshots.

"You know you won't have her." Sebastian said in an obvious tone and also indicating that he was talking about Clary, since he was too seeing her photoshots.

"What makes you say that?" I said as I turned my attention to the slideshow of Clary who now has a picture of me to the side. It seems to me that they are comparing me and Clary or something like that, since there are some people pointing at Clary and then me.

"Well she was mine first and she still is." He said. I turned to look at him. He had a devious smile plastered in his horrid face.

I was about to say on what does he mean of 'well she was mine first' comment, but Sebastian was long gone.

•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

Clary's P.O.V

"You know Izzy I'm not feeling well, so lets just go home." I lied to Izzy so I can avoid seeing Seb.

Well maybe your not going to see him. There is a chance that he is not going to be there. I told myself. But if he is not there then he is still out there, roaming the streets of California at night to look for his next victim.

Or what if he recognized you and ran way like a coward.

Stop it. Stop thinking about that him. He is going to be caught and spend the rest of his life locked up in prison.

But you don't know that Clary. He is probably going to be in prison for like twenty years or so, my stupid and annoying conscience told me.

But who knows he might of done this more than once.

What am I doing!

Well your thinking or should I say talking to your conscience that is trying to help you!

Ugh! Now I'm certainly going crazy.

I was about hit my self in the head with my hand to stop acting like this, but I got cut off my Izzy waving a hand in front of my face and also repeating my name over and over again.

"Clary, Clary!" Izzy said and is now shaking both of my shoulders. "What!" I said to her as I swat both of her hands away from my pale, but covered shoulders.

"I was talking to you for the past three minutes, but you have that look on your face that clearly says, 'oh sorry I'm not listening because I entered lala land'. Ugh! Clary! Please will you just listen to me." Izzy said in a pleading voice that I don't often hear.

I took a deep breath and then nodded.

"Okay as I was saying, I know you don't want to go, but you are the only one who has seen the guy, well besides Jace, but thats not the point. So will you just please go in there and just identify the guy!" Izzy said as she pointed to the front door of the California Police Department.

It is 7:32 PM right now and I know we are late but when we arrived and got out of the car to get closer to the entrance, I suddenly started to get dizzy. It was like the more closer I went to the entrance the more I felt like I was going to barf, so I chickened out and spend the next fifteen minutes arguing with Izzy.

I take a deep breath before saying, "Alright I will do it, but do you promise we will take less than ten minutes." I said to Izzy.

She nodded as a response and grabbed my arm and dragged me to the front door.

She then opened the front door and went in, along with me.

As me and Izzy were greeted by the woman behind this huge wooded desk, who is not to mention wearing a police uniform, I went and sat in one of the waiting chairs.

Izzy was still in front of the desk doing all the talking, while I scroll through my phone.

Five minutes had passed by and I'm still scrolling through my phone, but I then got my phone snatched out of my hand.

I was about to cuss at the person who decided that snatching my phone was okay, but I stopped myself because I realized that Izzy was the one who took my phone away from me.

"Okay c'mon follow me. They are waiting for us." Izzy said as she handed my phone back and then grabbed my wrist so she can drag me with her.

Just what Izzy said made my hand sweaty and the butterflies in my stomach flutter around.

Okay deep breaths.

In and out.

In and out.