Chapter 21

Hey guys!!
I still have no wifi :(
I'm glad some people enjoyed chapter 20!!
Please do vote for this chapter!
And the rest of the chapters if you liked them.
It help me keep on going!
Thanks a bunch!

         Sorry for the long wait to update! I was busy with family and summer homework.

•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

Clary P.O.V

When Sebastian finished yelling at me, I had to remake my makeup. Why you ask? Well because when Sebastian left, I slumped to ground with my knees against my chest and my arms wrapped around my knees and then started balling my eyes out.

I have to do this. I have to stay strong if I don't want to lose another sibling.

Which reminds me, I have to call my mom. Not that I doubt Sebastian's word... Is just....I have to make sure.

Once I stopped crying, simply because I had no tears left, I waited a couple of minutes until I dialed my mom's phone number on my phone.

Five minutes had passed by and I have my phone against my ear, ringing. It kept ringing for a few seconds until someone finally picked up.

"Hello Clary, How are you doing!" A manly voice came from my phone. Only that the man on the other side of the phone wasn't a stranger to me. It was my step-dad, Luke.

"Hey Luke! I'm doing fine. Is mom there? I need to talk to her, it's important!" I said to him an  urgent voice and hoping that Luke didn't get the 'I'm doing fine' part, since he knows me really well to know the difference that I'm not fine.

"Yeah she's in the kitchen. Let me get her." He said before calling after my mom that her daughter is calling her.

"Is everything all right Clary?" My mom, Jocelyn, told me through the phone.

"Yeah mom. Its is. Is just I have to ask you question and you have to be completely honest with me, okay?" I said to her in a serious and pleading tone.

"Okay honey. Go on." She said in a serious tone.

I hesitate at first but then I just blurted out, "Are you pregnant?" There was a long pause. "Mom you there?" I asked with my voice growing impatient.

"Umm.....well....technically.... yes." My mother said after the long pause. "How did you know." My mom asked with a curiosity mixed with guilt, voice.

"Oh I don't know.........Is just I had this feeling. You know?" I said to her in a trying-to-act-cool voice, but miserably failed, since my mom knows me the best.

She laughed through the phone. "Yeah sure. Now tell me who told you, so I can kill them." She said in a pretty murderous voice. "It was suppose to be a surprise, but..."

"Well lets just say I have my resources." I repeated what Sebastian said to me, weeks ago.

"It's cool mom. I'm actually pretty excited! What is it! Boy or girl?!" I asked with excitement spilling through my voice.

"Well Luke and I want it to be a surprise." She said to me. I can literally hear her smirk spreading into a huge smile.

"Well I can't wait for my little sister or brother and—" I got cut off my a knock at my door. I froze. Could it be Sebastian? "Got to go mom. Call you later." I quickly said  to her and ended the phone call.

I hesitated at first before opening my room/wardrobe door. Relief washed over me, when I wasn't met with a pair of black eyes, instead I was met with a pair of gold eyes.

"Hey...Jace." I said as a shy smile transformed itself onto my face.

•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

Jace P.O.V

I saw Sebastian walk out of Clary's room again. He has been going there a lot. I don't know why but I'm gonna say that they are both going over the script.

As Sebastian's silhouette fades away, I got out of my hiding spot and walked over to Clary's room/wardrobe.

I hesitated at first before knocking.

I heard some muffled voices and some shuffling around the room, so I know that someone is there.  I was just hoping that it was Clary. A couple minutes later Clary opened up the door.

"Hi...Jace." She said in a shy smile while she was holding on to the door.

"Hey Clary. I'm about to get lunch at Taki's. Want to come?" I said to her in a confident voice. She seemed to think about it, but then nodded and headed back to her room to, I assume to get her purse.

She then came back with a green purse that matched her eyes.

"Shall we?" I said as I gestured her to follow me. She giggled at my comment but agreed anyway.

"So how have you been." I asked her as we make our way out of Val's studios. I know it was a boring question to ask but I at least have to start a conversation. Believe it or not, Clary and I have been getting along pretty well.

"I'm fine." She said in a don't-push-it tone.

I hold up my hands in surrender. "What! It was a simple question." I told her. "I did nothing wrong" I then say. "I think." I quickly added.

"No it's not you. Its just all....the stress of...of......the movie." She then said as she gets into my car. I go the other around, so I can be in a drivers seat. Because judging by her mood, I'm pretty sure she doesn't want to drive.

I start the engine and make my way to Taki's.

Once we arrive to Taki's, we were meted by some paparazzi and a bunch of screaming fans. I quickly got out of the car and then hurry to where the passenger seat is. I opened the door and take clary by the hand and make our way out of the crowd.

While I was pulling Clary, so that she doesn't get lost in the crowd, people were screaming, Jace Herondale! Are you dating Clary? Clary is it true that your mother is pregnant? Clary are you dating Jace?

I'm pretty sure the the paparazzi got photos of us, hand in hand, and of Clary getting out of my car. I bet that the photos are going to be all over the social medias and possibly the news.

Yeah that's how famous we are.