Chapter 14

Please vote for this chapter!
It will mean the world to me!
Have a nice days Angels

•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

Jace's P.O.V

"Okay um lets go into wardrobe. Then make up. Oh and the individual shots are going to be taken first." Helen said at then pointing where the men's wardrobe is and then to the women's.

Sebastian already goes to where he's supposed to go and then Aline follows, so me and Clary are the only ones left.

I glance at Clary and noticed that she is still looking down at the floor.

"Clary...Clary.....Clary!! Snap out of it!" I say in my normal tone but then turned to a whisper/yell tone. I realized that isn't going to work so I grabbed her by the shoulders and shook her.

"Wha—what!?" She stuttered.

"You okay?" I asked her. "Yeah I'm fine." She said as she sniffed.

I waited a couple of minutes and suddenly blurted out what I wanted to ask her. It was about sebastian

"Hey doesn't Sebastian seem familiar?" I said to her, because he does. "Well he did attend the same high school as us?" She snapped at me.

"I thought— never mind?" I told her. I thought he was the one in the pandemonium, but now that I think of it he had black hair not silver hair. But they have the similar black eyes.

Once I dismissed the thought, I started to head toward the men's wardrobe.

"Wait where are we supposed to go?" She said grabbing my arm.

I then felt something jolt right up and down to my arm where she is touching me.

I cleared my throat and said, "Wardrobe remember? Individual shots?"
She then mouthed a 'O' and still seemed a little confused.

I pointed to where the woman's wardrobe is.

She mumbled a thanks and let go my arm and she then headed to where I pointed and not bothering to look back.

I can still feel her warmth where she touched me or should I say, grabbed me.

I sighed and watched Clary head to her destination. Her bouncy fiery red curls, her hips swaying— stop thinking about her Jace!

I sighed again but this time in dissapointment. I put my hand in my pockets and headed to the wardrobe department.

I entered the hallway and then got clothes thrown at me.

"Quick put that on...And hurry you are already late...Hurry!! What are you waiting for!" Helen said as she pushed me into a dresser, which I'm guessing is my dresser, and then threw some shoes at my face.

"Ooww!" I hissed at while my cupping my left eye. She mumbled a sorry and left by closing the door.

I then organized the clothes that were viciously thrown at me oh and the shoes. I noticed the Helen gave me some beige khakis, a white shirt, a grey-denim like polo buttoned up shirt, and some beige colored vans.

I put on everything and head out the door and only to be meted by yellow-cat like eyes.

He was holding a comb in his left hand and scissors on the other.

"Hair and makeup time" Magnus screeched.

•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

Clary's P.O.V

I headed to the wardrobe department and hoping it was the woman's section.

Once I got close to the wardrobe department, I saw Helen standing in front of a door, which I think is my dresser since she's mumbling, 'Clary where are you!' To herself.

I cleared my throat and when she saw me her expression changed to worry to relief.

"Finally! Clary!! Where have you been! You are going to be— you know what just put this on. Oh and these." Helen said while handing me some high waisted shorts, a white tank top, and a lacy shirt. She then handed me some white vans.

She then grabbed me by the arm and then pushed me in my dresser, which she told me after.

As Helen was heading out the door she mumbled something that sounded like, 'Actors!......always being late'.

I shrugged off her comment and decided to change.

I peel my clothes, so I'm left with my undergarments.

I first put on the high waisted shorts that looked like they are discolored, but thats just the way they are. I notice that there is a dark brown belt already hugging the shorts and me.

I then put on the white tank top, then the white lacy shirt.

I noticed that the white lacy shirt has this flower/leave pattern that can see through. It almost looks like a mandala.

I sighed and looked in the huge mirror.

The high waisted shorts made me look some what taller and hugged my waist. The lacy shirt and the tank top was neatly tucked in the discolored shorts.

I then put on the white vans and head out the door.

Once I opened the door I saw a girl who has dark but light brown skin. She also had light brown hair that looked like it was cramped, but it was not because I suddenly remembered who this girl standing in front of me is.

"MAIA!" I said to her and gave her one of my famous death hugs.

"Clary!" She exclaimed and returned the death hug.

"What are you doing here and why haven't you stayed in touch!" I almost scream at her put calmed my self down, but out of excitement of seeing my long lost best friend, I shook her shoulders and not stopped until she told me answers.

"Woah, ow! Clary...calm down!." She said and I put my had to my sides. "Okay first I'm your own personal make up artist and I have a new phone number and I didn't have time to memorize my whole contact list oh and I have been busy with my video game industry." She said almost out of breathe.

We talked about five minutes to catch up on things.

I learned that Maia and Jordan run a video-game-making industry since they graduated college with a technology master's degree. She also has a part time job at this super expensive beauty salon and she is the manager, since she is also a cosmetologis.

"Ok well lets get started on the makeup........Because.....This won't do." Maia says while she brings her hands up to my face and gestured it.

I rolled my eyes and then groaned out of annoyance.

•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•