Chapter 5

Hello Angels!!
Chapter 5 here we go!
All I wanted to say is thanks for the ones who are reading Full Of Fame!
Follow me or put this book on your reading list so you can see the updates
--------------------------------------

Jace's P.O.V

Ugh I can't stop thinking about Clary.

Clary
Clary
Clary

Her fiery red curls that go below her shoulder.

Her emerald eyes that sparkle every time she was amused by something.

Her cute laugh that can make everyones day.

Her beautiful make-up free face.

Clary is the only thing that I keep thinking about.

Why her, why her? I can get every girl to throw themselves at me, literally! But I don't want any girl, I want Clary

I want her close to me. I want to protect her and be by her side. If only she wasn't beautiful and didn't had those memorizing emerald eyes.

She is just different from other girls. When I first met her, she was the first girl that didn't try to make a move on me or tried to flirt with me, besides from Izzy
. Instead of flirting with me, she called me names like, asshat, bastard, idiot, and a few selective words.

As the years passed and passed. My feelings were getting stronger for her. The thing is that I didn't know if she had the same feelings. I tried confessing my feelings towards her before we went our separate ways, but just she just laughed and thought it was a sick joke or a prank that I was pulling on her.

When my feelings developed and developed. Instead of me wooing her and stuff those feelings turned into hatred.

I hated the fact that she didn't have the same feelings towards me..
Hated the fact that she didn't even notice me..
And hated that she couldn't be mine..

I sighed in just thinking of her. I need to stop thinking about her!

And I think I know just the place.

Where I can loosing up a little bit, the Pandemonium
_________________________________________

Izzy's P.O.V

When I payed the cab driver and got out of the cab, I hurriedly went through the door and almost tripped. As I cursed at my self for being so clumsy, I saw Clary sitting on the couch with her red puffy eyes and cheeks.

"Hey..Clary?" She asked her. As the tired looking Clary turned around, I sat down beside her black leather couch.

"Hey Izz." Clary said weakly. I could tell that she had some fresh tears. Boy has that girl went through some messed up stuff.

"You feeling better?" I said while giving her a side hug. She then giggled and said "Yea... just thinking.." She then sighed.

I then sighed. Poor Clary. I just wish that things can get better for her

"Hey the night is fresh......soooo do you want go to the pandemonium. So we can have fun just the two of us." I said sounding exciting and hoping she would say yes. "Sure why not." She said standing up. I then shrieked with excitement filling my eyes.

"YES FINALLY!! We get to do something fun!! " I exclaim. Finally Clary wants to do something exciting. I can't wait to get out of here and get drunk!!

I grabbed her wrist and started dragging her upstairs so she could change into something more fashionable and... Tight.
_____________________________________________

Clary P.O.V

Ugh. I can't believe I agreed to go to the Pandemonium with Isabelle Sophia Lightwood! Just a heads up if you want to look like a hooker, Izzy is the one to call.

"No hooker dresses! Or high heels!" I exclaim while being dragged up the stairs by Izzy.

"Fine." She said while she rolled her eyes at me.

Don't get me wrong Izzy has a great taste in fashion, but.... Lets just say that she is comfortable with her body. I mean why shouldn't she be. Shes a Victoria Secret model. She practically walks around in her panties!

Once we reached the top of the stairs, Izzy barged into her gold and pink room.

I remember the day that Izzy decided to move in with me. I mean I was going to ask simon to be my roommate since he practically is like a second brother to me, but he went on tour and I haven't seen him, in person, in like a year or so. Right now he is in Rome, Italy. Ugh I miss him.

Izzy then told me to sit in her bed. I do what I'm told and decided to sit at the top right corner of her bed. She then went into her closet and took out two black dresses. One was gracefully long and black. The other one was black and looked like a top with just a skirt that reached mid thigh attached to it. She then gave me the one that reached mid thigh.

"Hmm no hooker dress..." I said as I studied the dress if it had any holes, like on my back, chest, or anywhere.

As I went Into the bathroom so I can change and Izzy can change in her room, I thought that this was very suspicious. Izzy giving me a simple, glitter-free, black dress. There must be a catch...

As I walked out of the bathroom, I saw Izzy wearing her long black dress that had a cut out so that her leg can stick out. I quickly notice that Izzy was holding some black heels that looked about 5-inches tall.

"Ugh! I knew there was a catch." I groaned out loudly. "C'mon Clary! Put them on! They will make you look sexy!" She squealed out. "Ugh fine!" I said as I grabbed the heels and then walked out of the bathroom and went straight to Izzy's room because that were all the makeup is. You can practically call Izzy's room makeup landia.

"Yay!!" Izzy shrieked with excitement while following me. I then roll my eyes at her. Gosh she's really annoying, but I love her.

As she does my makeup I start thinking about Jace. How I used to like him. How I thought he was the one, but no one gets happily ever after.

When I first met Jace, I melted and I was falling for him...hard, but when he opened with mouth he instantly ruined it.

I sighed in just thinking about him.

"Stop moving or you will make me mess up and I have to start over agian." She said while applying blak-purplish eye shadow. She then finished and applied some red blood lipstick.

When she finished I went straight to the full length mirror and saw myself. I gasped and poked the mirror so I can make sure that was me. I was stunning. The dress made my curves pop out and the heels went perfectly with the black skirt-like dress. My makeup went very well with the dress. The black-purplish eye shadow made my boring green eyes pop out. I smiled very brightly at myself.

"You look absolutely stunning!!" Izzy said as she tossed her hand over my shoulder. I then noticed that she had black lipstick on her lips and had silver eye shadow.

"Well I have and amazing and beautiful best friend that is an expert on makeup." I said to her as I saw both of our reflections.

"Now lets get drunk!!" Izzy said while tossing her one of her hand up in the air. I just rolled my eyes at her and headed down the stairs and to the front door.

"Cab or your car?" Said Izzy. "Hmm lets going in my car." I then said while grabbing my car keys and heading to my car.

Pandemonium here we come!