The North Star

Sangs POV

I walk down the barren hallway waiting for North. He was suppose to be here with my notebook that I forgot at his house last night. We didnt do anything but just sleep like usual and considering we've only been in a relationship for around 6 months and Ive never had a boyfriend before this, im glad we've not gone that far yet. We've touched and he's touched my breasts but nothing lower than my stomach or more infront of my bottom.

To lost in thought, I dont hear footsteps until I have strong arms wrapped around my waist and the scent of musk sorounding me. I tense for a second before I relax my back against his strong front.

"Hi baby." His rough voice whispers. I blush and sigh, melting more into him and his thick arms.

"Good morning North." I say turning into his arms.

"We have a few minutes before we need to head to homeroom." I watch as his smile turns into a wicked smirk and blush. Six months ago I would have been terrified, I would have ran the other way and hid in the crowds at the 6' 4 giant in front of me. But I know that he would never even think of hurting me. Ever.

I smile and giggle as his eyes scan the still empty hallway for a door. When he see's one he gently but firmly pulls me into the room after opening the door and closing it once were both inside. I blush and look at him when he turns back to me. I still have trouble making the first move even after all this time.

"Baby." North's rugged, used voice whispers, giving me shivers that I cant hide.

He walks towards me and pulls me into his arms, giving me a hug. I hug him back and melt alittle when his callused fingers start to rub against the small of my back.

"Your gonna have to turn your face towards me if were going to make out. I love your hair and everything, you know that, but I'd rather not eat it." He says  with humor. I giggle and turn my face up slowly to look at him.

He smiles and tightens his hold on my waist before bending his head. I go up on my tip toes, closing my eyes and tilting my head like he showed me all those months ago. Slowly, his surprisingly soft lips pillow against mine. When he parts his lips licking against the seam of my mouth I open up willingly.

I love North with every part of my being. Anything he wants I will willingly give. Though it sounds stupid because six months really isnt that long, I know that i love him, mind, body, and soul. I've never really been shown love, but when North started to give me attention, I started to crave being wanted. He started sleeping in my room when he found a bruise covered up by makeup on the bottom of my chin. And ever since then he doesnt ever leave me to sleep by myself other than when he needs to go to his job.
A job that i'm not suppose to worry about.

North's POV

I kiss her soft lips like it's the last time. Because each time actually might be the last for me.

I know that sounds stupid, but if Mr. B found out I fell in love with a certain blond haired, green-eyed, target he'd pull me out of here so fast. I also know that she'd bring even more attention to herself. Attention from my brother's who are already jealous because their targets are either bitches or whores and mine isnt by any means a bitch. And she sure as hell cant be a whore if she's a virgin.

Gabe tolerates his target because she likes having sex with him and also really likes giving blow jobs. Gabe hates her personality and everything else about her but apparently she's good in the sheets.

None of my other brothers like their assignments.

I pull out of my thought when Sang moans quietly. Im instantly hard. I pick her up by her gorgeous butt and growl as she wraps her legs around me. Im sure as hell not taking her virginity on a fucking desk like any other two bit whore Ive fucked.

But we can fool around alittle bit.

If she lets me.

"Sang baby." I pull my mouth away and groan when she looks at me with innocent lust in her eyes and swollen lips.

"Baby I want to touch you alittle bit. Nothing down under but I want to touch you. Do you understand?" I say setting her on her feet. I want to cheer and do a dance when she nods but I settle with ripping my jacket off and setting it on the desk and then setting her on my jacket so she's sitting up right and her head is at my collar bone.

"Stop me at any time if you feel uncomfortable." I tell her seriously giving her what she calls my 'intimidation look' ever since Rocky tried to kiss her. She nods so I strip off her shirt slowly uncovering her perfect breasts. I swallow a moan trying to crawl its way up my throat when I fully reveal her twin globes.

A ragged sounds comes from deep within my chest and I cant control myself anymore. I reach forward cupping her face in my hands to heat her body back up with my kisses. She's just as eager. Pulling my hair and nibbling on my lips.

She wasnt always a good kisser... At all. But i'd never say that out loud. There was something becoming of her innocent, sloppy kisses in the beginning of our relationship. It was actually really sexy.

But now, damn, her kisses are mixed with just as much eagerness and innocence as before but now they have a certain knowing about them. The way she tilts her head at just the right angle. I mean I tought her how to do basics in kissing when I still thought of her as an incompetent teen but then i got to know her. And let me tell you, she's the smartest person I've ever met.

I run my hands down her overly thin arms and slowly glide them back up, smirking as I feel her shiver and feel goosebumps under the flesh of my fingers. When my hands come to rest on her boobs, I gently squeeze. My hands cover them but its not like they are to small. they fit perfectly. and when I kiss down her neck and onto the tops of them. Perfect is exactly how i feel as my lips touch the soft, warm skin of her breast.

I growl when I hear the bell ring and rip myself away breathing hard and watching her heavy breathing lift her breasts up and down, causing them to jiggle alittle. I grab her bra and help her into it, and then I help her with her soft cotton shirt. Amazed when the back of her neck starts to turn red. I let loose a small, pleased smile, kissing and nibbling her red skin, knowing that she loves it when I kiss her neck.

"We should get going if we want to make it to homeroom." I whisper. She nods and hesitantly grabs my hand. I marvel at the different size difference as I squeeze her hand giving her a lazy smile.

I dont know how I got so lucky, or what I did to deserve getting assigned Sang Sorenson, but Im going to thank the North star and count my blessings.

''''''''''''''

Hey guys! I dont know how this story is going to go over but I hope you like it. Sang WILL be meeting all of the boys but not yet and not until the big surprise happens...😉 . Btw I kind of suck at surprises so I have it away already. The title and cover basically tell you whats going to happen... so... hope you guys like this story!

Comment and vote! Loves yah!!