Talks

I don't know why but i thought this was really cute^ and it reminded me of North and Sang.

Silas Pov

I try to discreetly adjust myself once we get into the car but North catches me and gets a dark look and glares at me. I glare right back at him and flick my eyes to Sang whos still breathing slightly hard in the back seat. He frowns and shakes his head looking back out the window.

"It's not like I can help it." I say in Greek to him.

"I know brother I know." He says distracted. I sigh and turn to Sang.

"Do you want to pick something up for lunch? We can stop at McDonald's or something." Her eyes light up and she nods.

"Chicken nuggets sound really good... can I get pickles too if that alright?" She asks, her eyes flicking from me to the back of Norths head.

"I'd rather make something at home but if that's what you want..." I grunt so he will look at me and tell him with my eyes to knock it off and let her have whatever she wants.

He rolls his eyes and pulls out into McDonalds much to Sang surprise and pleasure.

Ten minutes later she has a twenty price chicken nugget thing and a side of pickles. I bite into my big Mac and grimace at the weird taste of their pickles. How does she like these?

As if she can hear my thoughts she lets out a soft moan.

"It tastes so good." She says quietly. I gulp down my food and take a big swig of my large coke. North shoots me a look that says that I need to leave them alone when we get to his trailer.

I smirk and take another drink if my coke looking out my window.

North's POV

I growl low in my throat when she lets out another happy sound. The way shes worshipping that nugget is actually making me fucking jealous. I'm jealous of a fucking nugget!

Silas adjusts himself again and I roll my eyes. I cant figure out why I'm nit mad, I've thought about why I get jealous so easy because of that fucker Rocky always looking at her. At her hips, her hair, fucking everything.

But Everytime I catch Silas or one of my brothers looking at her I don't feel anything, well nothing bad anyways and it's starting to worry me.

Does it mean that I don't love her as much as I think I do?

I pull into the driveway to the trailer and put my truck into park and get out quickly to open Sangs door.

"Thank you for the food North." She whispers quietly while Silas grabs our bags and garbage.

"Of course baby." I mumble trying not to cue her in on my thoughts. I grab her hand and help her down.

I look into her pretty green eyes and just stare. I don't know what I'm going to do when she has this baby, we're so young. I don't even have enough room in my trailer for a baby room.

"Baby wait a second." I say holding her small waist in my hands.

Her blond hair glistens in the places the sun hits it. Her pale skin draws me to her like a magnet. I sigh and rest my forhead against hers.

"North?" She whispers gripping my neck and running her fingers through the hair at the base of my scalp.

"We need to talk about you moving in with me again." I tell her. I see panic, happiness and weariness cross her face in a matter of seconds.

"Are you sure you want me to?" She asks quietly. Why are we being so quiet?

"Of course I am baby. Don't think I haven't noticed all those damn bruises all over your knees. Where the hell are those from? And the hand marks on your cheek? If whoever is doing this hits you stomach..." I move my hands to her flat tummy and position myself between her legs.