Thinking

Sangs POV

"God dammit Mercury, go back to sleep." North grumbles in his sleepiest voice I've heard yet. I place my hand over the baby bump starting to form.

I'm now ten weeks along and the baby is the size of prune. Mercury's whine cuts throught the air and I pat the bed hoping I won't get into trouble when North figures out that this has become a routine for me. When Mercury hops up and the bed and tucks her self into my side, placing her soft head on my thigh, I sigh loudly and grab North hand placing it on the small bump.

"My boobs hurt." I whisper. I feel the bed shake with his silent laughter.

"Don't know what to tell you baby." North whispers, his hand slides up and rubs my nipple softly with his thumb and I can't decide if I love the feeling of slight uncomfort or hate it.

I hum and pet Mercury's ears. She lets out a loud huff before she crawls up towards my head and licks Norths hand on my breast.

"Mercury off," North snaps his fingers and points to the floor. Mercury growls before hopping off and padding down the hallway.

A loud meow catches my attention and I finally find it in me to open my eyes and see my kitten. We named him Bodie and we found out that he had Transverse Terminal hemimelia. So basically he was born with out front legs.

"Come here kitty kitty." I say holding out my hands. He runs towards me in what Gabriel calls his T-Rex run and plops into the palm of my hand.

"Come here bud." North grumbles and takes him from me and sets him on his chest.

"Wheres Cate?" I ask watching Bodie and North. Luke ended up getting the black and white kitten that had lifted his arms up when the laser was pointed at her and they had become the best of friends.

"North." I whisper grabbing his hand back and putting it on my breast. I hum while he tweaks my nipple while I bite my lip.

"Is it safe to have sex while pregnant?" North asks after he sets Bodie back down all the floor. I shrug and pull him down for a kiss. He groans lowly and pushes the blanket down my body until he could grip my butt and grind himself into me. My chest is pressed into his and I gasp, instead of waiting for me to catch my breath he kisses down my neck and bites down on the soft bit of skin on my the base of my neck.

I moan and pull his face back up for a kiss. He rolls us over but is careful not to rest on my stomach. I feel his... penis brush my folds and whimper. I really really want sex right now.

"Good morning- oh- oh shit! Sorry!" Gabriel shouts pushing Luke out the door before he could see our compromising position. I blush and tuck my face into Norths neck.

"Fuck!" North groans, he gives me a hard kiss and pulls back completely.

"No..." I whine trying to pull him back. He smirks and kisses me softly before picking me up and walking us to the shower across the hall.

"Oh god North, North no. Don't!" He blushes and squeak trying to hide my bare butt from the boys more than likely still in the hall.

"Don't worry their already back out in the car." He tells me. I lean back and look at his rugged face. His dark eyes stare back at me while he steps is into the shower.

"Does that mean that we can..." his eyes darken at my suggestion but he shakes his head.

"No time Sang baby. We have to get to school."I groan and lean back in his arms.

"You tease..." I groan. He chokes out a laugh.

"Get over it." I giggle.

----------