Advice

Sang's POV

"Hey Silas?" I watch his muscles twist and stretch while he charges after Mercury. He made good on his promise of taking me and Mercury to the dog park. He's been throwing the ball or running after her for the past few hours.

"Yeah Aggele?" He stops what he's doing and walks over to me. I giggle when he picks me up and holds me against him.

"Do you know why I'm showing I'm pregnant already? Is it noticeable?" I ask quietly. I watch a bead of sweat roll down his face and wrinkle my nose.

He sets me back down and grabs the bottom hem of my shirt asking with his eyes if it was ok to lift it up. I shrug and grab the bottom picking it up so he can see the small bump.

"North asked doc the same question. Apparently it's because you don't have toned abs... not that that's bad or anything it's just easier for the abdominal muscles to stretch out. That's the only reason your showing. " He kisses my forhead when I nod.

"So basically the smaller layer of fat and muscle the more prominent the baby." I say. He nods thoughtfully and calls to Mercury who is now barking up a tree at what looks like a squirrel.

"Should we go to the docs? You can ask him all the medical questions and stuff." I push a finger to my lip and nod.

"If it's not to much trouble..." he shakes his head and sticks his arm around me once he has the leash around Mercury.

"It's not. Come on Aggele lets go get medical advice." I giggle and pet Mercurys soft head.

-------------

When we get to Dr. Greens house he immediately lets us in and questions what was wrong. And when we told him I was here to understand more about my pregnancy, his eyes got soft and he ordered pizza.

And thats how I got myself into the situation of all of the boys being called to his house except for North because he was on a job, and now we were having a discussion on pregnancy. Mercury sits at my feet and whimpers if Gabriel stops petting her.

"Ok so I'm confused on something." Luke announces coming back into he room with little sandwiches. We all look to him.

"How did McCoy know Sang was pregnant?" I raise my eyebrows and look at Dr. Green, I would like to know too.

I lean back against Victor and snuggle into his arms that are hugged around me.

"We have no idea." Mr. Blackbourne says coldly, his silver eyes could cut through diamonds.

"I personally think Hendricks told him, which should not have happened under any circumstances." Dr. Green adds just as dark as Mr. Blackbourne.

"Can we get him for this?" Silas asks. I raise an eyebrow at his large slouching form across the room. He glares at the coffee table in front of us.

"No. People will say he was just being nosey. He'd get a slap on the wrist that's about it." Dr. Green says taking a bite of one of the sandwiches Luke brought out. I feel my lips scrunch up and have the sudden urge to pee.

Like right now.

I quickly stand up off of Victor and look at Dr. Green before asking for the bathroom. He gives me directions and I walk quickly to the toliet.

After I'm done, I wash my hands and flush the toliet before walking. Suddenly instead of finding smooth wooden floor, I trip on a hard, furry lump and ungraciously fall to the floor, catching myself on my arms.

"Ow!" I yelp and turn to make sure Mercury is ok. Silas and I came straight over to Dr. Greens and didn't drop off Mercury before hand.

Mercury gets up and leans over me licking my face, her warm, sloppy tongue make me giggle and I try to push her lightly off of me. But she sits on my legs and yips happily