Sharing?

North's POV

I feel rather than hear my snore cut off when I wake up. I grumble and tighten my fist around something soft. My eyes open and I smooth down Sangs hair, her cute little grunt, that reminds me of a kitten, makes me smirk.

"North let me sleep." She grumbles and grabs my hand pulling it around her shoulder so she can cuddle it against her cheek. I run my thumb against her soft cheek listening to the raspy sound as my calloused finger feels her. This thought makes me frown, she's alot softer than I am and I've been pretty rough with her. I need to ask her if she has been sore lately after our... activities.

"Baby." I pinch her cheek softly when she doesn't answer.

"Sang baby." She grunts and pushes my thumb across her cheek again.

"Let's give Silas the couch and we can go sleep in bed."

"Or you guys could have the couch and I could have the bed." Silas pipes up. I glance over at him and watch as he runs his hand over her tiny foot.

"Or we could all go to the bed, We'd all fit." I suggest. He cracks open one of his eyes and looks at me with questions I'm not sure I can answer at the moment.

"You ok with that Aggele?" He asks resuming the rubbing of her feet.

"Does that mean were all gonna cuddle." She mummbles obviously half asleep.

My brother and I both chuckle. Silas gets up and gently moves her feet off of him, walking down to the bedroom.
I pick up a sleeping Sang and cradle in my arms, her head resting in the crook of my neck, her breath kissing my neck.

This is quickly becoming my favorite thing she does. When I wake up with her in my arms and her head is tucked in my neck, I feel so full of love. Almost as full as when Luke and Uncle took me in. Though I'll never admit that to them.

When I get to my room and Silas is shirtless and facing the wall already, I grunt and kick his feet forcing him to move over. After he talked down I set Sang in between both of us and spoon her while she spoons Silas. I don't even think she realizes what she s doing. And it makes me smirk.

I snuggle more into her and kiss her neck, she lets out a small moan and I smile.

Sangs POV

I wake up to Silas cushioning my head on his arm and the other around my waist but I'm to warm to care. I try to kick my feet out to find North but only find a newly left space on the bed, the warmth from his body is still there and so is the indent on the memory foam.

"Aggele stop wiggling." Silas mummbles into my hair, his hand slides down onto my lower back and I feel my lower belly fire up. My breath catches and I try to sit up but am trapped in his arms.

I am awake now, and my brain screams this is wrong, very very wrong. Why am I cuddling with Silas? Where is North right now? I hold in a whimper of fear and push against Silas chest, freeing myself from his warm embrace.

"Aggele?" Silas grumbles opening up his big brown eyes.

"You have a girlfriend. I'm so sorry I didn't... I'm with North." Tears start to form in my eyes when I realize hes shirtless.

"Baby its fine. If I cared if he cuddled you, you wouldn't be in the same bed right now." North says from the doorway. I turn around on my knees, the sheets twisting with my movements and stare into his eyes.

"It's wrong." I say weakly. He smirks and shakes his head at me, his eyes soft.

"If I'm on a job or something and you have one of your nightmares, who do you think is going to come hold you? You didnt think I was just going to have you deal with it on your own did you?" His voice gets deep and it makes the fire in my belly spread to my chest. stupid hormones.