Kiss

Luke's POV

"Mercury stop- no Mercury stop biting me! Knock it- what are you eating? What do you have In your mouth?" I hear Sang's high pitched voice a few seconds later coming from her bedroom in the big house. I finish brushing my teeth and walk in to find Sang wrestling with the dog who apparently has something in its mouth.

"Need help?" I mumble rubbing my eyes. I'm still tired from the mission that I was on last night.

"No I think I. Got. It." She says to me distracted. Her blond hair is up in a messy bun and she has an almost empty notebook with a whole bunch of notebook paper spread around her. Norths two sizes to big tee shirt is bunched around her thighs, the dark contrasting with the light of her skin.

Mercury growls and yips before jerking away from Sang and sprinting with a crumpled piece of paper in her mouth. I smirk as I watch Sang scramble after the dog almost tripping over it when it turns directions and comes back at her.

"Are we sure that she's full German Shepard? She's acting like a cow dog right now." I say more to myself than to her.

"I don't think it really matters as long as I get this paper back!" She grunts. I laugh and walk over to help her get it back.

"No promises it's not gonna be ripped." I tell her before grabbing Mercurys mouth and prying it open before grabbing the paper.

The dog looks at me like I've personally offended it and it's whole family. I laugh when it huffs and lays down suddenly tired.

"Here," I say giving her the slobbery paper. She raises her eyebrow in distaste and sighs.

"Well there goes that." She mumbles setting the paper aside.

"What was it?" I ask her and sit down next to her. She shrugs and looks at me with those gorgeous green eyes.

"I'm trying to find a job." She tells me...

Hold up.

"Why do you need a job exactly?"

"Well I can't just mooch off of you guys. And if something happens I'm going to need money to take care of the baby." I raise my eyebrows at her.

Again, I repeat, hold up.

"Well you can work at the diner. And are you planning on leaving?" North would be heartbroken. And I probably would be to.

"What? No I'm not leaving unless something happens. And the diner you guys work at? Would that be ok?" She asks me. I get lost in her eyes for a minute and feel myself starting to lean in.

Her eyes lower to my lips and I smile a little bit. North told us all that if she asked us for anything we were allowed to do it for her. During the months that I was dating Sara, North, Sang, and I all hung out. I started growing feelings for Sang but I never acted on them for obvious reasons. But now seeing her pregnant is kind of a turn on. It's probably because I'm a horny teenager but... well no it's definitely because I'm a horny teenager and Sang is a horny pregnant woman, teenager. Is woman teenager a thing? Can a teenager be a woman and a teenager at the same time? But then again once girls get their periods aren't they classified as wom-

"Luke? Are you ok?" Sang's pretty voice brings me out of my rambling thoughts.

"Yeah sorry." I answer rubbing mercury's head that seems to have been nudging against my side.

"Are you sure?" She asks. I look up at her and see that her pale skin is blushing. I feel something in me soften while looking at her. I won't lie and say that she's the most beautiful girl that I've ever seen in my entire life but I do think she's stunning with her big green eyes and button nose. Her slim neck fades to slim shoulders that are starting to be uncovered on one side by her oversized shirt.

I bite my lip at the sudden feelings the show of skin is making me feel. I always used to laugh at the dress codes in school never understanding why people sexualized shoulders, or just girls in general but now I can slightly understand that the sight of the smooth skin that leads to shoulders can be quite pleasing to look at. Well to a point, if I can find shoulders sexy then pervy teachers like McCoy could definitely. And no one wants to see McCoy getting excited.

My insides shiver even thinking about that.

"Luke!" Sang laughs. I realize I've spaced out again and sadly she has pulled the collar of the shirt up.

"Sorry." I roll my eyes at myself and get up.

"Do you want to get some food?" I ask her holding out my hand to her still sitting body. She shrugs and lets me pull her up.

At just around 22 weeks pregnant she's got a little bit of a belly on her. Her baby is the size of an eggplant and her belly still isn't the big basketball belly that I was expecting at this long. Dr. Green laughed his ass off when I asked him why her stomach wasn't that big before explaining to me that I was extremely uneducated and made me watch a long video on pregnancy. It was very very long and I liked it until it got to the simulation of a woman giving birth, then all I wanted was to grab Sang and cuddle her close because goddamn that's gonna hurt. Poor, poor, Sang.

"What are we having for breakfast?" Sang asks swinging our still intertwined hands between us. I ask if she wants chocolate chip pancakes and she lights up like a Christmas tree.

"Yes please!" I laugh and pull her into my side running my hand up and down her arm warming the cold skin.

Once we get to the kitchen I get out the ingredients and she helps me put together the batter for the pancakes. At one point she tossed a spoonful at me and hit me straight between the eyes.

"This means war." I told her as seriously as I could.

Sang giggles loudly and tries to run around the kitchen from me. The black shirt playing seductively against the tops of her thighs. I playfully growl and smack my lips a few times causing her to giggle more. I smirk and laugh finally catching her and pinning her to the counter.

Both of us stay there for a minute catching our breath. Sang's green eyes stare up at me and her hands clench on my shoulders. I slide my hands around her waist so that I'm hugging her small frame to me, she bites her lip and that's the last straw for me.

I lean down slowly, giving her a chance to pull away before pressing my lips to hers. Her hands grip me almost painfully before she slides them to my chest and pushes me away. I stop but don't move away, only resting my forehead onto hers softly.

She's blushing, tears in her eyes and she starts to shake.

"I've been saying that I'm sorry a lot this morning so I'm not going to say it again." I murmur. She squeezes her eyes closed and shakes her head.

"I just got mad at North for doing this." She whispers to me before a sob breaks out.

"No, cupcake don't cry." I smile at her and wipe a few tears from underneath her eyes. North told me that it was ok to kiss her and hold her but I'm guessing that it was only when she really wanted to. He didn't want her to sit at home by herself for days in end without him.

We've all had the conversation of sharing someone between us. All of us. And right now I'm guessing that this person is going to be Sang if she allows it.

But I think I may have just screwed that up immensely.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Ok if I'm being 100% honest I am certain that this chapter is absolute crap. And I'm so so sorry but I didn't know how else to write it lol