Packing

This is kind of what I imagine Mr. Blackbourne to look like. Buy with glasses and silver eyes. Also no facial hair.

Sangs POV

Its been about three very busy weeks since me and North picked out a few names. In those busy weeks I've gone to a doctor named Dr. Roberts and was told I was in fact pregnant, and that I was four weeks along, he told me I was more than likely going to have to put on weight to make sure that the baby is healthy.

I felt my heart constrict in pain when I realized that I hadn't been eating consistent meals. North was there for half of the check up before he was called out for a job, but Dr. Green came in and held my hands the entire rest of the time. He seemed to like resting his hand on my stomach, he said that when I started showing that he was going to steal me away for sleep overs, I giggled and nodded slightly more comfortable with the flirting he was sending my way because of the talk me and North had.

I'm now five weeks along and am getting frequent updates on a very excited Dr. Green. I think hes more excited than North to be honest.

"Baby? Do you think it's time we go get your stuff?" North asks quietly while I stare out the window.

I had told my parents I was moving out. My father had left the room and told me to do what ever I wanted, but at least he looked upset. My mother laughed and went to the window to look out at North who was standing next to his Jeep looking every bit of the scary protector he's become once the baby started forming. I still don't have a bump but according to doctor green, the baby should be the size of an apple seed.

"You really are a little whore aren't you?" She laughed and gave me a five dollar bill and told me to get out as quickly as possible.

Im brought out of my thoughts by North rocking me back and forth and pepper my neck with small kisses.

"You ok baby?" I nod and rest against his chest.

"Lets go get my stuff." I said with a smile. North cleaned out a few drawers for me and part of his closet.

" Is it ok if Silas comes and helps?" North asks quietly as I grab my coat and put it on. I blush, I havent seen Silas since the incident between the three of us.

"I'll have to apologise to him for the one time." I tell him grabbing North hand. He shakes his head.

"Don't be mad but I already told him it wasn't what either one of us did." I nod breathing out a sigh of relief. I kiss his cheek when he gets in the car and he smiles.

"Well well well. If it isn't that whore." My mother cackles after we walk in the door. North doesn't say anything, he ignores her and walks up the stairs with clenches hands.

We get my miniscule stuff together and are moving some of the clothes into the chest next to the window when Silas walked up the stairs looking angry.

"Your dads an asshole." Silas told me as he walked to the dresser. I blush when he pulls open the drawer that held my underwear.

"Where do you want these?" Silas asks looking up. My blush spreads to my ears when I hold out my hands for the pairs he's holding.

He smiles and picks up the rest of them, handing them to me. North is still near the chest when I look to him.
He sends me a smile and picks up the chest after I put in my underwear.

An hour later were walking out the door when my sister and her friend Daniel come up the drive way.

"Are you going to be ok?" She asks with a small smile. I smile back and nod. We may not be close but I think she still cares for me alittle bit.

I felt myself tear up as I look at my house for the last time. We haven't even been here for that long but it holds my family.

"You ok Sang baby?" I nod and grab his hand.

"Just being sentimental." I whisper watching through the side mirror as my house disappears.

When we get back to North's home a bunch of cars are clustered at the driveway.

"Everyone's here?" Silas asks from the back. He leans up over the console to look closer. I smile and look at the house. This should be fun.

"Sang!" Luke shouts running at me once I get out of the car. He picks me up by my waist and spins me while I giggle.

"Mr. Taylor!" I hear Mr. Blackbourne shout. I squeak when Luke immediately stops spinning me and cradles me against him.

"What whats wrong?" He says covering my head.

"Do not spin a pregnant woman Mr. Taylor." He says straightening his tie. His silver eyes catch mine and he gives me a small smile.

"Are you alright Miss. Sorenson?" He says quietly. I nod and step away from Luke, but he grabs my hand and smiles at me.

"Where is all her shit? I thought you guys went to go get it." Gabriel says from the Jeep. I blush and turn around pushing a finger to my lip.

"That's all of it." I say quietly.

"You have no maternity clothes pookie." Dr. Sean says quietly. I shrug and look at North. I was supposed to get maternity clothes?

"We haven't had time Doc." North answers for me, watching my face.

"Have you guys eaten yet? We can go to the mall and get maternity clothes-" Kota is cut off by Gabriel.

"And paint, we need paint." Gabriel says.

"And a crib."

"Toys."

"Blankets."

"Bottles."

I walk over to North while the boys get into a semi circle and talk about what they need to get for the baby.

"They do realize that we dont know if it's a boy or a girl yet right." I whisper as I watch all their hands moving and excited face.

"I don't think they care baby." I looks up at him and meet his smile with one of my own.

I may have left the people I used to live with, but at least my family is here in front of me.