Adopt

Sangs POV

I nibble on the straw to my drink as all of he boys and I walk down the mall.   So far I have ten more pairs of underwear and a few more bras.

"Hey baby, me and Silas are going to go get some stuff for the house, you ok staying here?" North asks kissing my temple. I nod and turn my head for him to kiss me, his lips caress mine softly before he smirks and kisses my forhead walking away.

"Where is that fucker going?" Gabriel asks curiously. I shrug my shoulder and curl an arm around my tummy.

"He said him and Silas are going to get some stuff." I answer with a raised eyebrow. He narrows his eyes at them while his teeth worry his lip.

Gabriel hums and grabs my hand curling his fingers between mine.

"Let's go exploring!" Luke shouts coming up behind me. His arms wrap around mine on my stomach and he rubs it softly, I lean back against him and sigh with the warmth that suround me.

"Where do we want to go?" I ask while I try not to eaves drop on Nathan, Kota, and Victor's conversation about technology.

"Should we go check out that new pet shop place? I saw that one of the local shelters are set up there today." I nod quickly. I've always loved animals but I was never aloud to keep one.

"I think that's cool." Kota says from behind us, I turn my head and close my eyes for a few seconds, my eyelids are tired and want to rest.

"I need treats for Max anyways." He continues, while we make our way over to the shop Luke keeps his arms around me and waddles so he doesn't step on the back of my heels. I giggle and waddle with him to help.

"Oh god you guys look like penguins!" Nathan laughs and puts his piece of pizza into his mouth while he snaps a few picture on his phone.

"You look adorable." Luke whispers smooching my ear, I blush and wrinkle my nose.

North says its ok, I think to myself.

"There it is!" Dr. Green-Sean- says excitedly. I gasp as I watch puppies wiggle their tails and bark at people walking by.

"Oh my gosh!" I giggle as I all but skip out of Luke's hold. I hear the boys chuckle behind me as I walk quickly up to one of the pens holding small chubby puppies. I giggle and stick my hand down to one of the dogs that jumps up on the side of the white pen.
"It's so cute!" I squeal, I look behind me and see the only one still out here with me is Dr. Sean and Mr. Blackbourne.

"I think their chow chows." He says pulling a leg over the pen and then the other. He sits down near the side and lets the puppies crawl into his lap while they lick and crawl all over him, I crawl into the pen too.

"I like this one." I say picking up a particularly fluffy one. He whines and wiggles his curly tail giving me a small kiss on my wrist before curling into my lap.

"They have blue tongues!" I whisper as I kiss on the puppy in my arms.

"They are supposed to be bear dogs." Mr. Blackbourne informs me reaching over me to let the puppy I'm holding.

"That's neat." I answer leaning against the side of the pen, I don't want to move because some of the puppies have fallen asleep on my legs.

"Would you like to go see the rest of the store?" Mr. Blackbourne asks me quietly. I look up at him and he gives me a small smile.

"I don't want to wake them up."  I answer waving my hands at the puppies on my legs.

"They'll be fine pookie. They should fall right back to sleep." I nod and lift the few off me before excepting Mr. Blackbournes hand helping me out of the pen.